Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Line Up 2009-10

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Jonno - Yes, as you pointed out after the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final on 25 March, there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town which ideally needs to be stamped out before the Club are allowed to progress to the SSML Premier Division.
Originally Posted By: Jonno
Jonno - Well apologies if you didn't say that there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town however I thought it was common knowledge that there was. What trigered the hard hitting statement then about the shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final.

What hard hitting statement?????
Quote:

witnessed some shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final tonight. They're not supporters, they're animals! Disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Jonno - This one

Erm, yes you did..............

Originally Posted By: Jonno

well ive seen all 3 games and i certainly dont believe that. I will concede that hatfield have some good individual players and deserve their current top 4 status. The league doesnt lie after all. However, on all 3 occasions i feel hod have played the better football. I also believe that to be hailed as the better 'team' you have to do this within the rules. Many teams are beaten by hatfield before a ball is kicked due to their reputation and feeling intimidated. How many times have hatfield been up before the fa for disciplinary reasons this season? Hatfield are a good side, no doubt in my mind but they let themselves down all too often with their behaviour.

Jonno - Well do you deny that this is your quote referring to the three Hoddesdon Town v Hatfield Town encounters from last season.

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

Is there any reason why the thread 'SSMFL Line Up 2009-10' should be filled with utter 'tripe' rather than anything to do with 'SSMFL Line Up 2009-10' conversation??

Dave - I'm sorry our paths didn't cross at your presentation night two weeks ago, it was a great occasion.
The reason is that the Constitution for 2009/2010 hasn't been ratified as yet, I think we're all getting a little impatient and frustrated but once it has then I'm sure we will all be discussing it nineteen to the dozen. I have it on good authority that Kentish Town are definitely relegated to Division 1 however Holmer Green have survived the drop.

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

Is there any reason why the thread 'SSMFL Line Up 2009-10' should be filled with utter 'tripe' rather than anything to do with 'SSMFL Line Up 2009-10' conversation??

Dave - I'm sorry our paths didn't cross at your presentation night two weeks ago, it was a great occasion.
The reason is that the Constitution for 2009/2010 hasn't been ratified as yet, I think we're all getting a little impatient and frustrated but once it has then I'm sure we will all be discussing it nineteen to the dozen. I have it on good authority that Kentish Town are definitely relegated to Division 1 however Holmer Green have survived the drop.

How good is your informer Rhodes on KT being relegated?

Digby - He is a respected SSML Referee and is apparently sighted on the Constitution although when I asked him whether Kings Langley were promoted he said he wasn't sure so there could still be a chance that the information isn't 100% accurate.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Rhodes - The Hatfield Chairman does read this forum and wants to know why you have been operating a slur campaign about his club recently and if you have a good solicitor.

HTFCew - Just to put the record straight I haven't been operating a slur campaign against Hatfield Town, far from it indeed as you can read from this extract from Tokyngton Manor's programme notes on 17 March the Club are highly respected. We were actually very grateful to the Chairman for fingering a number of their so called fans who had sneaked in without paying and who he pressured into coughing up