Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Rhodes

"I wonder if Nellie will swallow her pride and post a greeting or Football Man and Lato come to that"

I feel sure that you will be in their thoughts at this happy time for you Rhodes LOL!!

Belated birthday wishes from the Reading Town Barmy Army!

Bramley - Thanks for that, once again it was really good to meet you at the prestigious six a side tournament at Welwyn Garden City last month. I assume you will be upping sticks and defecting to Enfield Town next season along with Oracle and Bilbo.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bramley - Thanks for that, once again it was really good to meet you at the prestigious six a side tournament at Welwyn Garden City last month. I assume you will be upping sticks and defecting to Enfield Town next season along with Oracle and Bilbo.

I may well pay a visit to Enfield Town during the course of the season Rhodes.
Plenty of matches both home and away to support Reading Town however, so opportunities will be limited. Just know that Steve & Del will do a grand job for the Ryman North side this season.

Bramley - With all due respect what I struggle with is how Oracle, Bilbo and your good self can just go from Club to Club like you do in a Paul Young Wherever I Lay My Hat fashion such as Leyton, Welwyn Garden City and now Enfield Town, where is it going to be next and what satisfaction do you get out of it.

From, reading old posts, I can see there is a close bond between Edgware Town's fans& the squad & bosses from the year they won the league. They obviously have more affinity & loyalty to their friends rather than the club. I also see that you have also had as many clubs in the same amount of time, but you don't seem to make as many friends along the way !

Belated Birthday wishes BTW. You & the Rhodes family are welcome to a meal at our restaurant anytime.

Zante - You are spot on with your observations.

It is all about people and the friends that you make and keep along the way. Nobody makes big money, with players, managers and the supporting crew trying to build something special in non league football.

Rhodes really does need to play nicely - just sometimes would be a bonus!!

Originally Posted By: Zante

Belated Birthday wishes BTW. You & the Rhodes family are welcome to a meal at our restaurant anytime.

Zante - Well there will be eight of us so I don't want to put you out of business, I gather your establishment is in Green Lanes. I believe our paths have crossed previously as you have had an involvement with Haringey Borough in the past as well as the KOPA League haven't you, I assume you know Mr Panayotiou.