Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Rhodes

Thanks AWK, I wonder if Nellie will swallow her pride and post a greeting or Football Man and Lato come to that.

Originally Posted By: Jimmy Jazz

Happy Birthday young man. Going out tonight?

Thanks, no I was out on Friday night for the missus birthday, it has been an energetic weekend if you get my meaning lol.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
In case anyone hadn't noticed, today is a landmark birthday occasion for a person that we all know. Yes, Happy 40th Birthday to Steffi Graf! cake cheerleader brille008

I was watching a re-run of her and andre in the exhibition match on the womble centre court over the weekend and she still looks as fit as ever...smile

http://1stserve.com/images/steffi.jpg

Thanks guys, better late than never. I see Nellie never bothered to send a message, no doubt she is still keeping her head down for condoning playing unregisterred players last season.

Urchin Mentalist - Thanks, I knew I could rely on you, how's things.

Lol, no spare but it was the missus birthday on Friday too so it was a pretty energetic weekend if you get my meaning, I've been worn out today.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I wonder if Nellie will swallow her pride and post a greeting or Football Man and Lato come to that.

Why should they?