Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where did that go then ?

Originally Posted By: Spec!
Originally Posted By: Really
Originally Posted By: Youthchairman
Really - Is a mushroom, kept in the dark & fed on Bulls..t. Definitely good at poker!

You do make me laugh..you and i both know the HFA have no power over the club nor can they tell a club how to vote...All this comes down to you getting your mates at HFA to help you out of a very big whole, it would have to be a big whole for you to fit in mind you..

But it would be nice if you would tell the people why you are banned from the club..How are you planning to run the club? From the road outside? As the HFA can't get you back into the ground can they?

So if i am right that is now 3 clubs that have kicked you out..Again MUG

Really - were you bullied for being fat as a child? as you seem to have a strong feeling on this! or maybe you still are?
and no the HFA cant tell people how to vote but considering over 100 kids left the club when your commitee took over id say we know which way the vote is going? o and would also mean you dont get a vote as your not on the committee am i correct?

Never bullied never will be..

As for the youth leaving, get your facts right as you know it was you and your little mates that changed their name to Ware before the AGM was even held!! Why was that? Running from something was we? but as they have now left and play as Ware FC why would they want to come back and vote anyway?

You are right i am not on the committee nor do i have anything to do with the football side of things at the club, i am someone who does not like people like you who lie, cheat and ----! Someone who tells parents of youth teams lies, someone who states they are doing these things for the kids..well what about the u7's or u11's or the u17's tell all of us why you did not change their name to Ware? I'll tell you..It is because they parents were told and shown the truth about how you deal with things and they did not like it!!

Originally Posted By: abc
Really

I would if i could but some P.rick had them removed!! and you call yourself a mate? some mate u r slagging him off! if you want to slag me off go ahead but leave him out of it!! r u a C.UNT or P.ENIS??? u still havnt answered!!!

abc

I have never said your son is a bad player..I watched him play a few times at home. All i said was you are forgetting who stuck up for you and yet your on here having a pop at them...Never said i was your mate, i would not be mates with someone who is 2 faced. As for if i am a C.unt or P.enis work it out for yourself!!

The reason why im bitter and twisted is because the so called chairman called me a liar b4 getting the facts.

Got the e-mail!!

And without permission used my name to register the club with the HFA.

Has appologised BUT you have started by involving my son which has really P.ISSED me OFF. whether you are a mate of my son or not STOP INVOLVING HIM..

Really

I would if i could but some P.rick had them removed!! and you call yourself a mate? some mate u r slagging him off! if you want to slag me off go ahead but leave him out of it!! r u a C.UNT or P.ENIS??? u still havnt answered!!!

abc

I have never said your son is a bad player..I watched him play a few times at home. All i said was you are forgetting who stuck up for you and yet your on here having a pop at them...Never said i was your mate, i would not be mates with someone who is 2 faced. As for if i am a C.unt or P.enis work it out for yourself!!

The reason why im bitter and twisted is because the so called chairman called me a liar b4 getting the facts.

Got the e-mail!!

And without permission used my name to register the club with the HFA.

Has appologised BUT you have started by involving my son which has really P.ISSED me OFF. whether you are a mate of my son or not STOP INVOLVING HIM..

abc

But if i am right the old chairman and his mates were just as bad to you and you still stick up for them...Goes back to an entry i made. Stay at cheshunt and keep your nose out!!!!

youthchairman as you say we dont know who you are after you just told us about your chat with hfa,your having a laugh

strangley enough ,every club has its own set of rules

they are not dictated by hfa or fa

do you seriousley think a chairman and director of football

are going to bring themselves to task over the own misdameanours

you asked the president to get involved,then you don't like the outcome

you cant have it both ways

thats exactly why clubs need a president

Originally Posted By: Bum69
Youth Chairman....Remember their only Munchkins!!! affig

tell me this youthchairman and Bum69...Why do you want to be back at a club where no-one likes you, no-one wants you, most of your group if not all of you have been banned by the trust from the ground? The truth is you don't care if football is played there or not..All the people fighting are doing so because they want there to be football at the place!!!! Whats your real reasons? Come on tell everyone on here the reasons..

Is it really going to solve anything battling it out over keyboards?

I've recently heard the reasons why Mr Tobin and Dix were removed (for want of a better word). Apparently there is / could be legal proceedings involved wich is why I assume no one has mentioned it on here, probably good that it doesn't.

If the allegations are true then they deserved it, I'm sure the due process will show either way. If it is true I'm sure the Youth teams that have followed them would look at them in a different light.

Originally Posted By: willsee
well said you are completly right,and now he just wants to destroy st marg
because he has had his toys taken away

How can it be destroyed if the allegations are right & the so called new committee have acted constitutionally?
Confused though, why are the new committee trying to do deals (allegedly) if they are so confident?
Why are the so called old committee definitely going to HFA & so far nobody will confirm if the new committee are going to stand by their convictions?....Doesn't add up!
I will leave it there & let them RIP until the 23rd at least...The club & the team has to prepare for the season so I will stop for now..Until I get a report back from me mates or read about it in the local rag!

NF as far as im aware they were removed based upon he said/ she said which we all know is similar to this forum - just rumoured and misinterpreted a million times!

As for the youth leaving i hear its becoz politics between managers and the 'new' committee?

food for thought - steve ricketts was judfes ex assistant and in my opinion the brains behind the hole team but was removed by judges, he then became youth manager down there the followng season? this cant have gone down wel wiv him?