Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where did that go then ?

dohWant stop the player's playing football? Dunno who your talking to & as for sons not good enough to get in the 1st team - You don't have to be down there, buy the gaffa a drink, say how well he's doing & play poker with the clicky lot & you're in - Plonker!

Go away & establish the facts before you make assumptions on here.The facts are a group of people (Politely put) have taken over a club without following the club rules to achieve their goal. That issue will be dealt with on the 22nd July I am told by the HFA. EVERY CLUB CHAIRMAN & COMMITTEE THROUGHOUT THE LAND SHOULD BE LOOKING AT THE OUTCOME because if they get away with it (They won't, rules are there for a reason).Every Club could face a takeover in the same way!

Sling some mud, hope it sticks (Plenty slung I hear) but throw the rule book away - No chance!

Groundhog Day?

Originally Posted By: Really
Originally Posted By: Spec!
I think its all gone cause some of you are just here to tell lies, wind people up and hide behind crap names!!!!!!

Not only that i'm guessing a couple of you are the old committe and are just here to try and make people believe your lies...You and i both know what the truth is..

abc you have clearly have forgotten that the people that you are helping talk crap are the ones who treated you like crap!!!!!!! Stay at cheshunt keep your nose out of things and shut up you mug...Same goes for you Youthchairman cause your the biggest mug on here....

Have a nice day...love and peace. Long live the Bury Boys

i love this post for the reason that you have just had a pop at people who hide behind stupid names yet you are doing the same but you have the balls to get personal with people! so i say you take the lead and reveal yourself and stop hiding yourself mr/miss bigman!

The difference between me and you is that i am not on here giving it about people who have helped others in the past..Like you abc...plus i am not on here talking crap and trying to upset the players at the club like abc and youthchairman...I am sure it is the case that you both have the hump as both of your son's are not good enough to get in the 1st team. Now that is fact not crap like you are talking...
The truth of the matter is the boys at the club just want to play football whilst some of you want to make sure that does not happen..Why is that?

I couldnt give two F**KS if my son wasnt playing or not.FACT never ever moaned when he wasn't u can ask Lee!! Not like some i Know.Maybe your one of them?? Well if my so called son isnt good enough why F**KING sign him last night?? I will show him your quote and i hope he F**KS OFF to.

Originally Posted By: abc
Originally Posted By: Spec!
I think its all gone cause some of you are just here to tell lies, wind people up and hide behind crap names!!!!!!

Not only that i'm guessing a couple of you are the old committe and are just here to try and make people believe your lies...You and i both know what the truth is..

abc you have clearly have forgotten that the people that you are helping talk crap are the ones who treated you like crap!!!!!!! Stay at cheshunt keep your nose out of things and shut up you mug...Same goes for you Youthchairman cause your the biggest mug on here....

Have a nice day...love and peace. Long live the Bury Boys

i love this post for the reason that you have just had a pop at people who hide behind stupid names yet you are doing the same but you have the balls to get personal with people! so i say you take the lead and reveal yourself and stop hiding yourself mr/miss bigman!

The difference between me and you is that i am not on here giving it about people who have helped others in the past..Like you abc...plus i am not on here talking crap and trying to upset the players at the club like abc and youthchairman...I am sure it is the case that you both have the hump as both of your son's are not good enough to get in the 1st team. Now that is fact not crap like you are talking...
The truth of the matter is the boys at the club just want to play football whilst some of you want to make sure that does not happen..Why is that?

I couldnt give two F**KS if my son wasnt playing or not.FACT never ever moaned when he wasn't u can ask Lee!! Not like some i Know.Maybe your one of them?? Well if my so called son isnt good enough why F**KING sign him last night?? I will show him your quote and i hope he F**KS OFF to.

Make sue you show him all yours mugging of his mates!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Youthchairman
Really - Is a mushroom, kept in the dark & fed on Bulls..t. Definitely good at poker!

You do make me laugh..you and i both know the HFA have no power over the club nor can they tell a club how to vote...All this comes down to you getting your mates at HFA to help you out of a very big whole, it would have to be a big whole for you to fit in mind you..

But it would be nice if you would tell the people why you are banned from the club..How are you planning to run the club? From the road outside? As the HFA can't get you back into the ground can they?

So if i am right that is now 3 clubs that have kicked you out..Again MUG

Just heard the puppet Chairman is twisting and turning to do a deal to save his embarrassments on the 22nd..also the Munchkins in the committee are sharpening their knifes to stab him in the back....watch your back Mr Chairman your so called allies are coming to get you!!! ezicon

Really

I would if i could but some P.rick had them removed!! and you call yourself a mate? some mate u r slagging him off! if you want to slag me off go ahead but leave him out of it!! r u a C.UNT or P.ENIS??? u still havnt answered!!!

Really - Is a mushroom, kept in the dark & fed on Bulls..t. Definitely good at poker!

You do make me laugh..you and i both know the HFA have no power over the club nor can they tell a club how to vote...All this comes down to you getting your mates at HFA to help you out of a very big whole, it would have to be a big whole for you to fit in mind you..

But it would be nice if you would tell the people why you are banned from the club..How are you planning to run the club? From the road outside? As the HFA can't get you back into the ground can they?

Really - were you bullied for being fat as a child? as you seem to have a strong feeling on this! or maybe you still are?
and no the HFA cant tell people how to vote but considering over 100 kids left the club when your commitee took over id say we know which way the vote is going? o and would also mean you dont get a vote as your not on the committee am i correct?

Originally Posted By: abc
Really

I would if i could but some P.rick had them removed!! and you call yourself a mate? some mate u r slagging him off! if you want to slag me off go ahead but leave him out of it!! r u a C.UNT or P.ENIS??? u still havnt answered!!!

abc

I have never said your son is a bad player..I watched him play a few times at home. All i said was you are forgetting who stuck up for you and yet your on here having a pop at them...Never said i was your mate, i would not be mates with someone who is 2 faced. As for if i am a C.unt or P.enis work it out for yourself!!

Interesting that you think I would have any influence that's assuming you think I am who you think I am you muppet / puppet. Think I know who you are slagging again! And you're wrong again! Done the deal yet? Why do you wanna do deals.Scared of the outcome, be a man & stand up & get counted on the 22nd..Twat!