Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where did that go then ?

Originally Posted By: Really
Originally Posted By: Takeley Tractor Boy
fair point mate, ive played at bury a few times when i was at sawbo it will be a shame if things cant be sorted out cos the main thing out of all this is that the club survises!

That is alot of people care about, others well i can not answer for them. On a different note Takely seem to be on the up, nice pitch and a good time looking to push on...

Sorry i was ment to say Team rather then time!!! bellend

yeah mate its going well the main stand and the two covered areas are nearly finished and the footings for the extension r done to extend the changing rooms and add a bar so all looking good

Originally Posted By: Takeley Tractor Boy
yeah mate its going well the main stand and the two covered areas are nearly finished and the footings for the extension r done to extend the changing rooms and add a bar so all looking good

Always liked playing at that ground but back then no bar nothing..I'm going to have to pay a visit..Have you any pre-season games at home?

is it not the 'new committee' who are causing the problems seeing as its tobin in charge? apparently youve been planning this all season? and consists of some old geezer, a rule breaker, a clueless fundraiser and a builder who did minimal to help towards the ground grading despite being on the old committee???

Originally Posted By: Spec!
is it not the 'new committee' who are causing the problems seeing as its tobin in charge? apparently youve been planning this all season? and consists of some old geezer, a rule breaker, a clueless fundraiser and a builder who did minimal to help towards the ground grading despite being on the old committee???

Spec...You so right. An old geezer = Mr Tobin. a rule breaker = Mr Dix. A clueless fundraiser = Mrs Tobin. A builder = Sorry can't think of this one!

But thanks for pointing out how [****!!****] they were, you clearly know them well. Now did you not offer to buy the beer??

Read this as calmly as I am typing it.

The removal of the previous thread is quite simple. The posting rules were broken, so it got pulled. The truth does hurt, but untruths get dealt with.

I read two pages worth of posts on this thread, but I just find the whole thing childish and very petty. For christ sake we are supposed to be adults. Let's all step back and just take a deep breath. We are all involved in football, so our energies should be focused on that, NOT spending time calling each other names and spreading rumours that are simply not true.

There will be an outcome, so whomever comes out worse will just have to bite the bullet. Of course I'm confident it will myself and the current committee in place at St.Margaretsbury.... but we shall indeed see.

There was a list of so-called Facts, that were previously published. I discovered one minor one was true (Pier was down as CWO), so I have addressed that issue immediately and I have apologised to Pier (even though I didn't send it out). It was already preprinted the original form. Our new Gen Sec didn't think/know to change it and sent it out (all went very late as you can imagine), and he has also apologised to Pier.

The rest were NOT true, so I'm afraid someone needs to email me.

Anyway, it looks like I have been promoted to a new level on here as you've all bashed each other over using anonymous names. Am I the only one brave and open enough to actually use my real name????

If you want to greatly enhance your credibility, then please do likewise, otherwise I really do have better things to do.

So this will be my last post on here for some time.

It's obvious we have some ex-committee members on here, but the same goes to any existing members... let's all grow up.

Finally you all have my email address, so I will remain open and willing to receive your emails and answer ANY of your questions direct (none received so far BTW).

However, if you are known to me and involved in the previous 'activities', I will reserve the right to pose a question/s back to you... (that is fair isn't it?) in fact I'd insist we published on here as proof I have nothing to hide... but will you feel the same and demonstrate the same level of confidence?? NOBODY has stepped up to that plate yet!

Because I have plenty of awkward questions that I could confidently discuss or publish without any fear of comeback. But there's no point me asking a question if I do not know who I am asking it of?? Back to square one.

To date I've just chosen not to put that stuff in the public domain, but email me if any of you have the appetite. The only thing I cannot discuss is the pending legal action against two former members, for obvious reasons.

Last post sign off.

Originally Posted By: Really
Originally Posted By: Spec!

Spec...You so right. An old geezer = Mr Tobin. a rule breaker = Mr Dix. A clueless fundraiser = Mrs Tobin. A builder = Sorry can't think of this one!
Really...You REALLY are a numbnuts, what did you do to keep the club at step 5 this year.Nuffin, sat back schemed & planned all season & for what?..To see the Club fold! You & yer scummy mates need to do a deal & pretty quick with the people yer slagging off cos' from what I've read on here, it will go down the pan.....Wots that song? .Sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!!Sort it or we ain't got no footie at St. Mags.There's no room here for pride or loss of face with this situation. Too much energy on this site being spent on a lot of crap..sort it for the boys, climb down cos' this is only going one way & that's stoopid!

But thanks for pointing out how [****!!****] they were, you clearly know them well. Now did you not offer to buy the beer??

Well done Mr Stock. Your last post was full of common sense, dignity and honesty. Good luck in your efforts to make St Mags a better place to be part of as that is what the club deserves. I agree with you that so many of the people who come on here obviously have hidden agendas and do not have the best interests of football in mind. All they try to do is score points from one and other. Don't ever lower yourself to their level. All the very best in your quest to restore some credibility to a football club with so much to offer.

A sensible post at last! Mr. Stock you claim to be a fair man & want to be the Chairman of the Club & take it forward, so do it, show real leadership & talk to these people for the lads & the future of the club, stop the war & stop the gamble the boys have an FA cup match on the 15th Aug.Can you sort it - See what they want & as you say, "bite the bullet".

Originally Posted By: Zante
Strange goings on, let's hope some of the posts can be restored, even if it just for Bemused's very witty post.

bloody right!!!

i cant believe its gone....i think im gurney be sick