Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where did that go then ?

Originally Posted By: willsee
not true my likkle french alien friend,and i like your son

his a good lad and a fine member of stmarg and so were you

a few years ago

well try telling that to that C.UNT or P.ENIS called Really!!

Aurevoir!!

your right if youth chairman has his way

tobin cannot use st marg banned youthchairman sorry dix banned ,what they going to do ave a puppet chairman

well i suppose they could ,after all director of football was running the club before? so no change there then

anyone want to be chairman ,applications to the youthchairperson

Spec! .. Ha Ha, thats a whole different story in itself. Lets go down the pub and compare stories.. I'll get the first round in!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Spec! .. Ha Ha, thats a whole different story in itself. Lets go down the pub and compare stories.. I'll get the first round in!

haha! so what your sayin is dont get people started on that topic when there all still struggling over this one?

We'll get another 10 randoms appear out of the woodwork to put their ten pence worth in!!

THEORY - is ABC not like god at the moment? i mean p1ss him off and he can go to HFA telling them the lies about the affiliation and the bury would be f*cked altogether? unless they have another cwo? which i doubt as the youth managers remaining arent even fa qualified apparently? remind me not to send my son there!!

Come on Spec! Lets not get onto skint clubs as well... laugh

All you lot should be ashamed of your self all you r doing is killing the club with your internal fighting i take it none of u will be happy till the club is gone then u will prob start a fred on here blameing each other 4 why the club is gone

Originally Posted By: Takeley Tractor Boy
All you lot should be ashamed of your self all you r doing is killing the club with your internal fighting i take it none of u will be happy till the club is gone then u will prob start a fred on here blameing each other 4 why the club is gone

TTB

The point here is the people at the club now want a club with a good set up, the people of old don't want that, they just wish to cause problems. They really don't care about if there is a team next season or not cause if they did they would just walk away and let the people get on with things. We are not talking about a club with millions of pounds in the bank, so what are their real reasons for all this mess apart from trying to get back at people..

Dare them to answer me, i have been asking them for a few hours now!! Do they really care about the club and the players there now?

fair point mate, ive played at bury a few times when i was at sawbo it will be a shame if things cant be sorted out cos the main thing out of all this is that the club survises!

Originally Posted By: abc
evil2Really Stop slagging my son off and i may just retire from this forum!! Just one thing is it true that sport and social/cricket run the football club??

abc...Your right i'm sorry for having a dig at your boy, he is a nice bloke, tells it as it is, loyal and has mates..So again i am sorry as he is Nothing like his 2 faced old man. Who has no idea about anything apart from moaning. Last time MUG HA HA HA HA

Originally Posted By: Takeley Tractor Boy
fair point mate, ive played at bury a few times when i was at sawbo it will be a shame if things cant be sorted out cos the main thing out of all this is that the club survises!

That is alot of people care about, others well i can not answer for them. On a different note Takely seem to be on the up, nice pitch and a good time looking to push on...