Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aston Clinton looking for Reserve Team Manager

Aston Clinton of Div 2 are looking for a Manager/Coach for their second team who play in the Aylesbury and District Premier Division.Season starts 18th Aug.Please contact Malcolm 07854104048.

Quote:

Trainee Level 3 Coach looking for a team to coach,
Nathan is currently taking his Level 3 Coaching Badge and is looking for a high standard club team to coach. Nathan needs the hours to complete his Level 3 Coaching Log Book. Nathan is based in the West London area, so if you have any coaching opportunities for Nathan please contact him directly via email at Nathan_french7@msn.com

Wendoverwatcher - I've just received a weekly circular from the County FA and you may want to approach this guy although I doubt he will want to commit for a whole season, he mentions a 'high standard Club team' but doubt he will quibble at Coaching your Reserves.

Wendoverwatcher - I've just received a weekly circular from the County FA and you may want to approach this guy although I doubt he will want to commit for a whole season, he mentions a 'high standard Club team' but doubt he will quibble at Coaching your Reserves.

Hi Rhodes. Can we infer from the above that you really have got into bed with Mr Springer?

Horace - I don't quite understand your post, I receive information from many sources which I disseminate far and wide

In what capacity do you receive circulars from the County FA?

Horace - What a strange question, I just receive them, ie they turn up in my in box every week normally on a Friday morning. I had a meeting with the Sports Development Officer once at Brent Council and ever since then I have been getting the circulars so presumably I was added to the distribution list.

Why would the (? London ) FA send you a weekly circular because you once had a meeting with Brent Council?

Horace....we are in rhodesworld remeber...all things are possible there..even hat eating!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Horace

Why would the (? London ) FA send you a weekly circular because you once had a meeting with Brent Council?

Horace - The circulars are from the Middlesex FA, presumably because Tokyngton Manor are affiliated with them

Ah! Back to my original question then! Are you now officially in bed with Mr Springer then?

Horace - Not officially no, as most people know I'm just helping Tokyngton Manor out in the short term in an advisory capacity

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
an advisory capacity

I think it's a question of write your own punchline folks.

LATO - You and Spidermanor saw me advising first hand when you attended the Tokyngton Manor v Hatfield Town fixture, I also helped out with the match programme and manned the gate which reminds me Spidermanor still owes the Club

I had gone into the Club house to get a cup of tea as it was a freezing cold night if I recall, Spidermanor must have been waiting for his opportunity as when I returned to my position on the gate he was already inside

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I had gone into the Club house to get a cup of tea as it was a freezing cold night if I recall, Spidermanor must have been waiting for his opportunity as when I returned to my position on the gate he was already inside

more dereliction of duty. Incidentally Spider paid one of the two actual members of the TMFC committee present that night. I think your incorrect persecution of him over that deserves an apology.

LATO - I will be interested to know who Spidermanor handed his crisp five pound note to as the Tokyngton Manor Secretary informed me that he wasn't aware of any payment being made. Don't get me wrong as we were delighted you and Spidermanor came to watch us play that evening however when you unceremoniously turned your backs on the Club following the sad departure from Grosvenor Vale you forfeited the opportunity for free admission to future fixtures.

like I said one of the actual committee of Tokyngton Manor FC. If you were that concerned you had ample time during the evening to ask him.

Interesting use of 'we' again.

Tell you what next time our paths happen to cross then if you actually want to know why I left Ruislip Manor FC as a committee member in May 2006 (please note that date) then I'll tell you. I say that safe in the knowledge that you won't do so.