Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2009/10 SSML DIV 1 FIXTURES (FINALLY)

Originally Posted By: Special1

Excellent! That means that TMFC will be fully accountable for Mr Rhodes' actions. Yippee!

Special1 - As previously explained I am only helping Tokyngton Manor out in an advisory and consultancy capacity so I don't see how the Club can be held accountable for anything particularly if my name doesn't appear in the handbook. Talking of which do we know when the SSML handbook will be published.

Due from Printers by weekend, Rhodes.

P.S. That samos is a forumtroll

Horace - Thanks, who is down as programme editor for Tokyngton Manor out of interest

I've never heard of him or her, it's possibly a Community volunteer from one of the many innovative schemes the Club are involved with in partnership with the Council and various organistations. Thanks for the information anyway.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Special1

Excellent! That means that TMFC will be fully accountable for Mr Rhodes' actions. Yippee!

Special1 - As previously explained I am only helping Tokyngton Manor out in an advisory and consultancy capacity so I don't see how the Club can be held accountable for anything particularly if my name doesn't appear in the handbook. Talking of which do we know when the SSML handbook will be published.

Does that mean you'll be a paying spectator at TMFC games then? Also continued good use of 'we' in your e mails - most admirable for a 'consultant'

LATO - Does this sudden interest in Tokyngton Manor mean you will be in attendance at the Viking Sports Ground this evening, it should be an entertaining game against Beaconsfield SYCOB and will be a yardstick as to how Tokyngton will hit the ground on 8 August against our 'friends' New Bradwell St Peter.