Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights Results

progedit

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Were is Jake F tonight?? Normally on here straight away with Ash United's result. Dont worry Jake.....i'll do it for you...

Cove 2-1 Ash United

elephant cheerleader

And you deserved nothing less than the three points, our performance was not much short of shambles. We just seemed to be lacking a lot last night and failed to trouble your keeper.

Originally Posted By: Charlie Farleigh
Banstead 0-4 Horley.Lots of huff and puff from Banstead with no end product, but four very good goals from Horley, who could have had another four.The pitch looked better for a cut,but maybe they should have left it long! Young lad out of junior football now got four in two, not bad.

Great game to watch some great goals and long chat with Banstead goal keeper Dave Tidy (Ex Redhill)and three points on a ground I spent 34 years never seeing Redhill win on! Get In

Originally Posted By: www.redhillfc.co.uk

Great game to watch some great goals and long chat with Banstead goal keeper Dave Tidy (Ex Redhill)and three points on a ground I spent 34 years never seeing Redhill win on! Get In

You switched allegiances to Horley now then?

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Originally Posted By: www.redhillfc.co.uk

You switched allegiances to Horley now then?
Come on Bom get with the programme!!Who else did you think, not Merstham thats for sure. That only leaves South Park and Coulsdon and I can't see either of those having quite the same appeal.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Bookham 1-3 Epsom & Ewell

Bookhams tough start to the season continued facing last seasons 4th placed team after facing the runners up in the opening game.

2 soft 1st half goals gave Epsom the lead the 1st slightly against the run of play but if you give Burns space in the box he'll score, the second from a free header from a corner as Bookham had created some good chances and the visiting keeper Borg making 2 great saves in the 1st half.

Bookham's cause looked lost when a mis-placed pass allowed Epsom to break and Burns completed his hatrick.

Bookham pulled 1 back from Martin Smith with 20+ to go and had a good 15 minute spell putting plenty of pressure on the Epsom defence and Borg making 2 more great saves.

Good football from both sides at times plenty for Bookham to be positive about competing well against one of the top sides only to give the goals away with errors that can hopefully be resolved.

Epsom do look a good side going forward but I though shaky at the back but with Borg in goal the have one of the best stoppers in the league.

Not anymore Tefal!! ;-)