Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The New Site

These new forums are absolutely shockingly bad

Well, it looks a little untidy...but I'm sure we'll get used to it...

Ooooooo....all my emotions now work...Oh well that is an improvement

Seems pretty cool Ian. :applaus:

"Multiquote"!! Cool!

It'll take some getting used to, Ian, but change always does. Couple of features that appear missing; unread threads used to appear Bold, for quick reference, and in the Number of Replies column the number of unread replies used to appear in brackets next to the total number. Minor issues, but handy none the less.

Just taken the time to read Ians "Everything you wanted to know..." post and have to say that some of the new features this board now offers look pretty cool. Apparantly you can somehow integrate Twitter and Facebook accounts, which may offer Finni some new bells & whistles to play with. The Multi-media capabilities look significantly improved as well so posting 'photo's, video's & galleries etc.. should be easier.

It looks a lot nicer and has some good new functionality, but I must admit I do miss the fact that I can't see at a glance how many new posts there have been since I last read the forum. Is the only option to remember the day and time you last visited and work out what has changed since then and then scroll through the post until you find the new comments? It would be great if this facility could be 'turned on' somehow, especially as I dip in and out of the form quickly at work when I am supposed to be actually working!

It looks a lot nicer and has some good new functionality, but I must admit I do miss the fact that I can't see at a glance how many new posts there have been since I last read the forum. Is the only option to remember the day and time you last visited and work out what has changed since then and then scroll through the post until you find the new comments? It would be great if this facility could be 'turned on' somehow, especially as I dip in and out of the form quickly at work when I am supposed to be actually working!

Hopefully this post - http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/topic/126511-how-to-tell-if-there-are-new-posts/ might help.

You say there are other skins Ian? For some reason my drop down only has two?

try again - had wrong permissions set

I'm enjoying Total Ecstasy ;)

Is their anyway I can reduce the size of the profile on the left hand side (the profile pics mainly) as they are a bit big and their's a lot of white space especially if someone only writes one line.

Click the little down arrow next to your ID at top right: click My Settings; click on Forum tab; de-select their Avatars from being viewed.

Simples.