Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 Ashford 1

Steve U.

Sorry but that is a load of old tosh, Patriot..

You have only put across views that many express in person at the game but can't be bothered to come on here as they can't be bothered to take the flack that comes the way of those that criticise.

Can't be bothered to take the flack? It takes more balls to stand in front of someone and air an opinion than sitting behind a keyboard and coming on all BBB. Now, yes, I do know you and likewise will give you stick on this forum if I feel you are out of line and you the same to me. All fair in love and war in that case as we both pull in the same direction as regards support for the club but a forum is just one medium for expressing an opinion and a popular one due to is ease of availability. Just because people don't use it isn't because they "can't be bothered" to take the flack, it's because they have a personal preference not to use the medium for whatever reason...that is their choice and their right.

Last Saturday, some of us were "challenged" (I believe that is the right word) after the game by some supporters that don't use the forum. Their concerns were the state of the football and the club. To be honest, I didn't recognise them or their son's but because they don't post anything on the forum doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours. In fact, I considered his opinion well put and his reasoning behind questioning his further support well put. It doesn't make him any less of a person as your post suggests.

You know what Gazza,

Thank God you exist at the Club otherwise this forum would truly descend into Chaos.

You add balance, something the club truly needs at the moment. Only a few of you have it.

Don’t wander to far from this forum my friend, as the children are finding it hard to play nicely with each other. And these next few weeks will truly be a testing period for ALL concern.

I must admit, I’ll like to get my teeth into a particular user on this site, but Wolves can’t engage idiots.

For I’m sure that our lost soul Gollum (Hatricay) will disappear and slide into another pond as the net closes in on him.

I wouldn't say that was a load of old tosh Gazza. I have followed the club for many years and only started posting last season and to be honest I got loads of stick due to my views on last years management and the fact that there were no negative posters only praise givers and people far more patient than me! I do however see your point Gazza cause I think that the fact you know I follow the club week in week out shows we both just want to see the club do well thus healthy battles are accepted and enjoyed as you know I am a proper fan, which is where I think many find it difficult to accept Hatricays views!

My posting was just stating that any negative posters do get a proper caning on here and many just don't bother posting cause they just get slagged off for being negative. I air my opinions both at the game and on the forum but some people just aren't confident when challenging the club and this forum gives them the option to air their concerns without open conflict. I don't personally see why all must reveal themselves. Although it is good to know who you are battling with I think all comments should be taken on and discussed not just slagged off and dismissed cause we don't know who they are coming from.

The more I think about it however the more I wonder bout Hatricay and yes Town Crier if he is a troll then we should slag him off and dismiss him, I am sure over coming games we will find out.

And where did I say that 'you' have posted under another name??

is this any clearer...Your very first posting on this forum Hatricay was a little ditty about Brian Statham.

That very same little ditty, had previously been posted, on our forum, by a different named user. Soon after it was posted, the writer edited the post, and its content removed.