Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alexander

lesbos

ll post it on here because it gets deleted everywhere else but whats happening at southill alexander i hear that some thick asda worker from basildon has got the middle class wa nkers running scared anyone got any news???

why has loosely gone so quiet he had plenty to say to rhodesy??

looks to me that the clubs finished mate, you still got my mobile number give me a call.

could be a 'story' for your new glossy non league magazine Coups.... :chat:

looks to me that the clubs finished mate, you still got my mobile number give me a call.

could be a 'story' for your new glossy non league magazine Coups.... :chat:

i will text you boys later got to stay off the web for awhile LOL.

i will text you boys later got to stay off the web for awhile LOL.

OK Rich, see you at 7:00pm tonight. First one there gets them in!!!!

:cheesy (2):

oh yes i will see you at seven joe so much to talk about, just having a lie down here,been on the sofa all day, i feel really washed out i think im suffereing from middle class angst.I do hate it when things go badly then i just lie here feeling sorry for myself i have no backbone you see and love playing the victim.

oh dear for weeks now i have wanted to sack my manager but i just dont have the balls to do it,my managers got more points on his licence than what the teams got on the pitch.oh dear i wish i never had all that coke now, can madness run in families??

oh yes i will see you at seven joe so much to talk about, just having a lie down here,been on the sofa all day, i feel really washed out i think im suffereing from middle class angst.I do hate it when things go badly then i just lie here feeling sorry for myself i have no backbone you see and love playing the victim.

oh dear for weeks now i have wanted to sack my manager but i just dont have the balls to do it,my managers got more points on his licence than what the teams got on the pitch.oh dear i wish i never had all that coke now, can madness run in families??

Yeah, you get it from your kids!!! :bartshocked:

Yeah, you get it from your kids!!! :bartshocked:

or sisters.