Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

an apology and my last word on Southill

lesbos

Frst of all an apology to Ian W. over any hassle i have caused him over the last few days with my Southill posts and its time for me to move on and start to concentrate on my club but i would appeal to any representatives of Southill to come on here and inform me why i am still banned from their website?

on monday i was warned by the police not to contact anyone from the club which means i now have no way of contacting club officials who are indebted to me,all i want is a post on here to answer my claims, i m a working class bloke i cant afford fancy lawyers so come on just do the decent thing and give me some answers.

Okay - let's move on.

You are entitled to 30 minutes free legal advice at many solicitors. If you feel you need advice call up a local solicitor and ask if they do a free half-hour session - most do.

Having said this, it is probably best to move on for all parties involved.

We cannot have a potential legal issue debated in public on these forums. Therefore I must ask you to refrain from discussing the club further on these forums, whilst the police are involved.