Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

T.R.S. a HERO down Tonbridge way

Smudge

Ha ha, just luck that I was there with a camera! At 1pm last Saturday I was planning to attend Camberley v Dorking and only yet another downpour lead to a change of plan.

Certainly not a first though, as one or two Ryman clubs regularly video their games and have successfully used video evidence in appeals. Also, I remember Wimbledon winning an appeal in the CCL days (may have been Matt Everard?).

I've heard a silly rumour that a certain T. Henry has asked if TRS just happened to be at a certain World Cup game a couple of days ago !!!!

:coffee (2):

:bolt:

Ha ha, just luck that I was there with a camera! At 1pm last Saturday I was planning to attend Camberley v Dorking and only yet another downpour lead to a change of plan.

Certainly not a first though, as one or two Ryman clubs regularly video their games and have successfully used video evidence in appeals. Also, I remember Wimbledon winning an appeal in the CCL days (may have been Matt Everard?).

HI TRS, DID YOU GO TO WATCH A GAME YESTERDAY AS I CANNOT FIND YOUR VIDEO OF THE GAME ?

WENT TO SEE EGHAM GET WELL BEAT YESTERDAY BY STRONG, VERBAL AND BUYYING BADSHOT LEA. BUT LETS BE FAIR BADSHOT DO HAVE SOME GOOD PLAYERS SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY ARE IN THE MIX COME THE END OF THE SEASON. I STILL PREDICT FROM THE GAMES I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON, CAMBERLEY, CHERTSEY, NGU BUT NOW I'VE SEEN BADSHOT LEA FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON, THEY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.

Just a shame it was a Tonbridge player that you helped TRS!

Maybe Mr Craig Vernon could hire T.R.S.,as his personal video analyst.

Not sure there's enough digital tape in the world for that job. ;)

OTOH we need it for James Hancock's appearances against Cor-Casuals. That's two years running he's been harshly sent off against the Hyphens. Not that it stopped us pulling off the greatest comeback I've seen since the COnsett/FA Vase game. :D

(still on cloud 9 from Saturday)

HI TRS, DID YOU GO TO WATCH A GAME YESTERDAY AS I CANNOT FIND YOUR VIDEO OF THE GAME ?

WENT TO SEE EGHAM GET WELL BEAT YESTERDAY BY STRONG, VERBAL AND BUYYING BADSHOT LEA. BUT LETS BE FAIR BADSHOT DO HAVE SOME GOOD PLAYERS SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY ARE IN THE MIX COME THE END OF THE SEASON. I STILL PREDICT FROM THE GAMES I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON, CAMBERLEY, CHERTSEY, NGU BUT NOW I'VE SEEN BADSHOT LEA FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON, THEY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.

AFTER SATURDAYS GAME AGAINST EGHAM, I WENT TO FARNBOROUGH LAST NIGHT TO SEE BADSHOT LEA FOR THE 2ND TIME AGAINST TOP TEAM CAMBERLEY WHICH WAS THE BEST FIXTURE ON SHOW LAST NIGHT. WITH A BRILLIANT PLAYING SURFACE AND 2 GOOD TEAMS, BADSHOT LEA COME AWAY WINNERS 2-0 ALTHO' THERE WAS A QUESTION OF HANDBALL FOR THE 1ST BADSHOT LEA GOAL.

KROONER DID YOU WATCH THE GAME LAST NIGHT ? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE GAME, FAIR RESULT ?

AS I SAID ABOVE, BADSHOT LEA SHOULD BE A TEAM TO CONSIDER IN THE FINAL RUN IN BUT WILL THEIR GAMES IN HAND TAKE THEIR TOLL ? ION THE KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ?