Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ha ha ha...up yours....anarchists.....

When you are scathing in-terms that make you sound as if you know what you are saying then we must assume you know your subject from more than the back page of the sun

Having achieved regular 4th-8th etc in the worlds premier tennis tournament Henman has clearly demonstrated skill levels, physical attributes and courage way beyond the norm

Taylor reached one semi and is thought of as a working class hero for his achievement

understanding what it takes for Henman to continue pushing himself through the required training programme calls for insight gained by experience or intelligence in understanding the regime these high achievers undertake?? got it! your problem becomes obvious.

We will re-engage on a subject nearer your mark!

Unfortunately pabird you do not seem to have grasped either the ethos of these forums or the fact that Toffee Nosed Tim is disliked because of his manner and apparent personality. You may be familiar with the phenomenon. Obviously he is very good at tennis, even simpletons, dolts and idiots like us have worked that out, but clearly he is long way behind the top players.

Is it alright if I suggest that, or should all statements be cleared with you first?

You really are having a job seeing past that chip on your shoulder

Henman has joined the top 4 a sufficient number of times to be considered a top player (grass)

His personality is such I would not be inviting him home but I appreciate his achievements

I thought Nigel Benn was obnoxious but a great fighting man, Hated some of his attitudes but recognised a very brave world champ

The recognition of achievement (only in my opinion) should not be soured by the chip on shoulder of (in this case) envy concerning the percieved "class" of the individual

I do not recall saying that I envy Tim. He is (sometimes) called Toffee Nosed Tim because of his manner. I neither know nor care what his background really is.

I suggest that the idea that I and/or Urchino have chips on our shoulders is purely your assumption based on no real evidence as you do not know us at all. It is however very common among those whose politics are towards the right.

Quote:
The Invisible Man said:
I suggest that the idea that I and/or Urchino have chips on our shoulders is purely your assumption based on no real evidence as you do not know us at all. It is however very common among those whose politics are towards the right.

The chip on the shoulder emerges again, "People on the right"
Why so? do the left have all the answers?, If so what happened across the past 6-7yrs of utter failure

I am not a Henman fan but to lay out the snide because he may come from middle England is sad

As Invis said "I do not recall saying that I envy Tim. He is (sometimes) called Toffee Nosed Tim because of his manner. I neither know nor care what his background really is" so how is that disliking dozy Tim because he comes from middle England ???