Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for green pea

Green pea I spoke to pearcy after he'd spoke to Gary Ross and he says if anything the forward was in the wrong as Gary had the ball in his hands and the forward still came into contact with Gary.he also said the booking was from the lino not ref for studs up,but he said his studs weren't up just his knee, as I said pearcey was taught from an early age to bring his knee up as it helps with leverage,it gives him an extra yard. But most of all it protects his Jacobs(that's a direct quote).he said he would appeal.

Green pea I spoke to pearcy after he'd spoke to Gary Ross and he says if anything the forward was in the wrong as Gary had the ball in his hands and the forward still came into contact with Gary.he also said the booking was from the lino not ref for studs up,but he said his studs weren't up just his knee, as I said pearcey was taught from an early age to bring his knee up as it helps with leverage,it gives him an extra yard. But most of all it protects his Jacobs(that's a direct quote).he said he would appeal.

Smashey do not think you can appeal yellow cards.'I put me foot up to protect me Jacobs'hardly a defence.

Smashey do not think you can appeal yellow cards.'I put me foot up to protect me Jacobs'hardly a defence.

It was his term not mine,but I think your on the yellow count.

Only chance of appealing a yellow card is for mistaken identity with video evidence , not for a tackle deemed bookable by the ref or lino

Where is TRS when you really need him ?

:bolt:

Careful now, BEEN THERE.

You might be stepping on very dangerous ground !

If His Higness does bless us with his presence, he is sure to be met and greeted by my Honourable self.

The burgers were rated by one visiting team as,

'Probably the best burgers in the League !'

:smilie_flagguk: