Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton in trouble?

Have they really? Surely they have a binding contract with Hanwell, otherwise how did the League OK it?

Horace - Yes really, as far as I'm aware there was 'a clause' in the groundshare contract to say that if Tokyngton Manor were struggling to commit financially to having two grounds by the end of 2009 then they would move back to the Viking Sports Ground which Hanwell Town and the SSML agreed to, Jack Sparrow may wish to confirm or deny that.

Bringing this topic to the right thread ... So what you are saying Mr Rhodes was that the league was aware that Sport London e Benfica's groundshare at Reynolds Field was ended with a contract that to all intent and purposes was not for the full season but only temporary.

Special1 - I am not entirely sure what you mean unless you are referring to Tokyngton Manor's contract at Reynolds Field, certainly a contract involving Sport London e Benfica wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on as you were always well behind with your payments to Hanwell Town, Tokyngton Manor actually paid up front.

Special1 - I am not entirely sure what you mean unless you are referring to Tokyngton Manor's contract at Reynolds Field, certainly a contract involving Sport London e Benfica wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on as you were always well behind with your payments to Hanwell Town, Tokyngton Manor actually paid up front.

It makes no difference whether Tokyngton Manor paid in advance, the FACT is the contract was TEMPORARY and not for the full season (according to you) which is contrary to certain requirements needed to be approved by the league.

ha ha, when you do a decent job manageing your team then start to talk, im on the committee at hanwell and its a well known fact that trying to get SLBOLLO??S to pay up let alone on time last season we had more chance of getting blood out of a stone FACT... tik tok dont owe a penny and paid well in advance FACT... SLB are run like a pub team FACT...

Only one major spelling mistake this time ... good boy! Even with a spell check!

Seeing as you are on the committee maybe you can confirm whether Hanwell Town increased Sport London e Benfica's initial rent by 100% after the first season?

Or maybe you don't have this authority and like Mr Rhodes, you are only an ACTING committee member?

It makes no difference whether Tokyngton Manor paid in advance, the FACT is the contract was TEMPORARY and not for the full season (according to you) which is contrary to certain requirements needed to be approved by the league.

Special1 - What are you talking about, the contract wasn't temporary and I didn't say that it was not for the whole 2009/2010 season, what I said was that it included a clause that if Tokyngton Manor were struggling to commit financially to having two grounds by the end of 2009 then they would move back to the Viking Sports Ground, Hanwell Town and the SSML happily agreed to this as it makes perfect business sense.

....as to who i am? A simple guy reading laughable comments.

...and a modest one too, judging by your username.

Just a name... But i must say the tactics are great. lol

tacticulgenius sounds like Hector Varela by the name and by his fav players they seem to be his type of players.

Tommy - I don't think Hector would waste his time posting on here however he did indicate recently that he might be willing to assist Special1 in getting Sport London e Benfica back up to the level they were when Kentish Town played them in 2007/2008 if Special1 is willing to swallow his pride, they certainly gave us two of our toughest games that season didn't they especially at Reynolds Field.

ha ha, when you do a decent job manageing your team then start to talk, im on the committee at hanwell and its a well known fact that trying to get SLBOLLO??S to pay up let alone on time last season we had more chance of getting blood out of a stone FACT... tik tok dont owe a penny and paid well in advance FACT... SLB are run like a pub team FACT...

Only one major spelling mistake this time ... good boy! Even with a spell check!

Seeing as you are on the committee maybe you can confirm whether Hanwell Town increased Sport London e Benfica's initial rent by 100% after the first season?

Or maybe you don't have this authority and like Mr Rhodes, you are only an ACTING committee member?

special1 the best thing you can do is to stop making yourself busy on this subject and start trying to be a decent manager, the pub team you call sport london e benfica are sitting 2nd bottom of the league with a goal difference of -42 after only 18 games, so i think if you put even as half as much effort into them as you do talking crap here then you just might stay up, the fact is and you know it full well is SLeB was always very late paying hanwell there rent to the point where bob fisher (hanwell chairman) spoke to the league about getting SLeB suspended because of the VERY late payments... FACT!!!! enough said i think...

the fact is and you know it full well is SLeB was always very late paying hanwell there rent to the point where bob fisher (hanwell chairman) spoke to the league about getting SLeB suspended because of the VERY late payments... FACT!!!! enough said i think...

JackSparrow - Somehow I don't think we will be hearing from Special1 again on this thread

Doesn't answer any questions though does he? Is he on your debating team Rhodesly?

Loosely - Is who on our debating team infact what is a debating team when it's at home, I think that post shows just how out of touch you really are hence your own Club's desparate plight

Shut up numptybollocks, you wouldn't know a debate if it hit you like a sledghammer going through your ugly mug. Hope that never happens by the way.

Your Jack Sparrow is keen to sling the mud, just like you but not so keen to answer questions just like you.

So at the end of the day you were struggling to fulfil your obligations, and have now left another club in the lurch, good job, that must be why Hanwell are so happy.

Shut up numptybollocks, you wouldn't know a debate if it hit you like a sledghammer going through your ugly mug. Hope that never happens by the way.

Your Jack Sparrow is keen to sling the mud, just like you but not so keen to answer questions just like you.

So at the end of the day you were struggling to fulfil your obligations, and have now left another club in the lurch, good job, that must be why Hanwell are so happy.

i dont have to answer any questions, im just stating a fact, that tokyngton paid hanwell on time unlike SLeB simple as that.... pay on time and theres no reason for this subject, SLeB only have them selfs to blame.

Loosely - Interesting that you are getting yourself all hot under the collar, what happened to your cool calm and collected exterior. I understand that Tokyngton Manor gave Hanwell Town sufficient notice to allow them to get another team in to groundshare for the remainder of the season albeit admitedly not paying the going rate, Hanwell Town are not a Club to make life difficult though or to hold grudges, unless they are taken advantage of and owed money of course.

Rhodes, I couldn't care less about what grubby tricks your club get up to, all sounds very dodgy to me but I won't lose any sleep over it. What we do all know is that you are completely out of the loop at your own club and spend far too much time worrying about smearing other clubs.

But it not as if we expect you to be Brain of Britain, after all the quickest journey on record is a thought entering your mind and leaving.

Special1 - You're the last person I expected to post on this thread again after Jack Sparrow put you firmly in your place. That just shows the gratitude you are showing to Hanwell Town for allowing you to play at their facilities dirt cheap for three whole seasons, you should hang your head in shame

Well rhodes it shows how much you about about Tik-tok when you mention who is in the frame, Fact is your new manager is going to be bulgarian. and what to my question where will you be playing for the 10-11 season as it will not be Hanwell or the Viking............. Answers on a postcard

New Bradwell - Strangely enough I ran your post past the Club's President this morning whilst on Facebook and he didn't have the faintest idea what you were going on about. Firstly the Club haven't decided who is going to be the new Manager, Atanas Chakalov is one of a number of names currently in the frame however we won't be making a hasty decision this time round. I've also no idea where the Club will be plying its trade in 2010/2011, that's for the Chairman to decide not me, watch this space though.