Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton in trouble?

Special1 - You're the last person I expected to post on this thread again after Jack Sparrow put you firmly in your place. That just shows the gratitude you are showing to Hanwell Town for allowing you to play at their facilities dirt cheap for three whole seasons, you should hang your head in shame

The only place Jack Sparrow would know is kindergarden as he doesn't seemed to have progressed since then. As for gratitude, Hanwell Town is the one that should be showing the gratitude for helping them out in their hour of need by agreeing the 100% increase in the rent after our first season there. They do have a funny way of showing it.

The fact that Tokyngton Manor showed Hanwell Town's real colours, dangling a carrot in front of the donkey, by paying over the odds, just to get us to leave, is your problem and typical of the attitude of the club and probably the reason why you joined them.

That was a shame.

Since you've left the clubs you've had contact with, our experience with those teams have only been positive. Such is the case with the one rotten apple theory. It happens to be true.

Better make sure the kit turns up earlier than 10 minutes before kick off otherwise this one will walk as well

New Bradwell - Come again, I've no idea what you are referring to, I think you have been to too many Christmas parties in the last couple of days

As for gratitude, Hanwell Town is the one that should be showing the gratitude for helping them out in their hour of need by agreeing the 100% increase in the rent after our first season there.

Special1 - So what you are saying is that you first paid 3k a season to Hanwell Town in your last season in the Middlesex County League Premier Division before getting promotion to the SSML. Well it only makes sense that the sum was increased considerably as you were playing at a higher level and I'm sure Hanwell received other enquiries to groundshare for the 2007/2008 season from Club's offering far more than 3k so you were probably forced to double it to 6k.

Special1 - You're the last person I expected to post on this thread again after Jack Sparrow put you firmly in your place. That just shows the gratitude you are showing to Hanwell Town for allowing you to play at their facilities dirt cheap for three whole seasons, you should hang your head in shame

The only place Jack Sparrow would know is kindergarden as he doesn't seemed to have progressed since then. As for gratitude, Hanwell Town is the one that should be showing the gratitude for helping them out in their hour of need by agreeing the 100% increase in the rent after our first season there. They do have a funny way of showing it.

The fact that Tokyngton Manor showed Hanwell Town's real colours, dangling a carrot in front of the donkey, by paying over the odds, just to get us to leave, is your problem and typical of the attitude of the club and probably the reason why you joined them.

That was a shame.

Since you've left the clubs you've had contact with, our experience with those teams have only been positive. Such is the case with the one rotten apple theory. It happens to be true.

i hear kindergarden have got some decent players, maybe you should have a look... your run like a pub team and thats a fact.

i hear kindergarden have got some decent players, maybe you should have a look... your run like a pub team and thats a fact.

Isn't all this a bit OTT for a public forum. Whatever the differences between clubs this sort of tale of woe shouldn't really be plastered all over here should it? It doesn't do anyone any favours for all this private club nonsense being broadcasted - as much as we all like viewing it!

Wader - Like I said in an earlier post, if Special1 made a New Years resolution to get rid of that huge chip on his shoulder and concentrated fully on bringing Sport London e Benfica back up to the excellent standard they were in 2007/2008 all this silliness could be avoided.

Wader - Like I said in an earlier post, if Special1 made a New Years resolution to get rid of that huge chip on his shoulder and concentrated fully on bringing Sport London e Benfica back up to the excellent standard they were in 2007/2008 all this silliness could be avoided.

and if you made a new years resolution to stop making posts of an inflamatory nature then it could be further avoided!

Isn't all this a bit OTT for a public forum. Whatever the differences between clubs this sort of tale of woe shouldn't really be plastered all over here should it? It doesn't do anyone any favours for all this private club nonsense being broadcasted - as much as we all like viewing it!

Could not agree more... The amount of rubbish i read in this forum from ALL parties is a shame for everyone involved... you are not doing any of your clubs any favours.

Clubs are run by more then one individual, but anyone who reads this forum will only see the bad that is wrong with all your clubs... Who cares how much SLB, Tokyngton or Hanwell pay or charge... where Tokyngton will play next season... If Coles Park is a great pitch... concentrate on keeping your clubs working properly... as most the talk about this is to see what club can fall first and i must say it makes ridiculous reading.