Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton in trouble?

Keeps - I'm assuming from your post that Margate's game with Sutton United was off today. What did your post from yesterday have to do with the reason I just gave for Tokyngton Manor leaving Reynolds Field, you suggested that Hanwell wanted to see the back of us, as was the case with Sport London e Benfica, but you were totally wrong.

funny there is no response to them being asked to leave Hanwell or having no manager. could it be the man with his finger on the pulse not actually knowing !!!!! or is it just selective reading

NewBradwell - Why on earth is it funny, did you come on here the second Steve Orchard walked away from the Recreation Ground in November last year. There's certainly nothing to hide and Shayne Chandler has unfortunately severed ties with the Club after just two months however that was due to circumstances beyond his control. As for Reynolds Field, Tokyngton Manor were not asked to leave at all, the Club simply decided to go back to the Viking Sports Ground for the remainder of this season as having two grounds was clearly stretching things financially. Perhaps Sport London e Benfica will be allowed back there if they ask nicely and pay up front until the end of the season, at least that way they will get to play at home before the middle to the end of February.

We issued a statement straight after his last game as Steve had already already made his decision and his replacement was sorted before he severed ties so there was a smooth transistion, so there you go you are wrong.. And if you knew you were no longer playing at Hanwell you would not have been on here stating how happy hanwell were having you as tenants. Sooner or later the truth will come out

New Bradwell - That's just it, I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes, as far as I am aware Hanwell Town were very happy having Tokyngton Manor at Reynolds Field and it was only confirmed recently that the Club were reluctantly moving back to the Viking Sports Ground otherwise I would have announced it before

New Bradwell - That's just it, I wasn't trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes, as far as I am aware Hanwell Town were very happy having Tokyngton Manor at Reynolds Field and it was only confirmed recently that the Club were reluctantly moving back to the Viking Sports Ground otherwise I would have announced it before

I'm really surprised that you are that far out of the loop, most of us have known about this for some time but were hoping that you'd come clean of your own accord for a change.

Perhaps you spend far too much time making up stories about your hate list of ex clubs.

Kicked out by Hanwell, managerless, its all falling apart at Tik Tok, you must be so embarrassed.

Oh sorry.....are Tik Tok still at Reynolds Field then?

We were due to play there today however in your post you said that Hanwell Town were less than impressed with Tokyngton Manor's attendances and that the groundshare price was negotiated with projected attendance figures taken into account causing Hanwell major concerns about the cost of opening their Clubhouse on matchdays which was all total and utter nonsense

Oh sorry.....are Tik Tok still at Reynolds Field then?

We were due to play there today however in your post you said that Hanwell Town were less than impressed with Tokyngton Manor's attendances and that the groundshare price was negotiated with projected attendance figures taken into account causing Hanwell major concerns about the cost of opening their Clubhouse on matchdays which was all total and utter nonsense

Well it ought to have been! And as for saying that a few players staying behind for a drink makes it well worth opening the bar - you've never done economics, have you? Even if only one paid staff, would be at least £30 - equating to at least £60 sales needed to break even - 20 people spending £3 each? V unlikely. Never mind heat and light, and wear and tear etc.... absolute tosh!

I bet the truth behind these recent rumours relate to tardiness in paying the rent (like your predecessors too).

I bet the truth behind these recent rumours relate to tardiness in paying the rent (like your predecessors too).

Horace - Well if that is the case I am certainly not aware unless you know something I don't, perhaps the member who posts on here from Hanwell Town can confirm that Tokyngton Manor don't owe them a penny piece.

has much as rhodes does my head in at times (all the time) i must say that he is right in saying that tik tok dont owe hanwell town a penny, they have paid up and was very good with paying unlike slb last season, the commitie at hanwell are a bit dissipointed to be loosing tik tok as tennents because hanwell also need the money to help run them selfs but they wish tik tok all the best in the future and would welcome them back anytime, unlike last seasons tennents who wanted to use the ground for free.

funny there is no response to them being asked to leave Hanwell or having no manager. could it be the man with his finger on the pulse not actually knowing !!!!! or is it just selective reading

NewBradwell - Why on earth is it funny, did you come on here the second Steve Orchard walked away from the Recreation Ground in November last year. There's certainly nothing to hide and Shayne Chandler has unfortunately severed ties with the Club after just two months however that was due to circumstances beyond his control. As for Reynolds Field, Tokyngton Manor were not asked to leave at all, the Club simply decided to go back to the Viking Sports Ground for the remainder of this season as having two grounds was clearly stretching things financially. Perhaps Sport London e Benfica will be allowed back there if they ask nicely and pay up front until the end of the season, at least that way they will get to play at home before the middle to the end of February.

Could it be the man with his finger on the pulse not actually knowing !!!!! - never a true word spoken! After all, he is only the 'acting' secretary and not a real one.

Hanwell Town are HAPPY according to Mr Rhodes that Tokyngton have played there HALF of a season! Only scenario I can see where this might be the case is that Hanwell Town have found another team to share with them and who want to pay EVEN MORE money than Tokyngton!

Questions must be asked about the leased agreement that the 2 clubs signed and whether the league was made aware of this arrangement.

After all, if what Mr Rhodes says is true, Tik Tok were not asked to leave AND that the 2 grounds were stretching things financially, surely Tokyngton Manor would have stayed with Reynolds Field and forgone the Viking Ground? One ground is marginally better than the other and according to Mr Rhodes they were paying about the same for both - I suspect another untruth coming from the man with his finger somewhere else other than on the pulse!!!!!

has much as rhodes does my head in at times (all the time) i must say that he is right in saying that tik tok dont owe hanwell town a penny, they have paid up and was very good with paying unlike slb last season, the commitie at hanwell are a bit dissipointed to be loosing tik tok as tennents because hanwell also need the money to help run them selfs but they wish tik tok all the best in the future and would welcome them back anytime, unlike last seasons tennents who wanted to use the ground for free.

I'm sorry but judging by the spelling mistakes not even made by my 8 year old, is Jack Sparrow a credible witness to the fact.

SLB also does not owe Hanwell Town a penny. In fact, we agreed to a 100% increase in our rent to help Hanwell Town in their time of need when they feared that their new landlord was going to hike the rent up!

So where Jacksparrow seems to know just that, 'JACK', his comment to SLB wanting to use the ground for free must mean that they robbed Tokyngton blind in comparison to what we were paying last year! Oh, of course they would be happy to welcome them back but would TM want to go back as even bigger mugs?

Does this also mean that Hanwell Town will not be able to run themselves (JS take note, spelt correctly) now they do not have TM paying them rent? Jacksparrow, pray tell!

So rhodes, do you know where Tik Tok will be playing next season, will it meet the grade now required to stay in Division one.... I will give you a clue it will not be at Hanwell or the viking sports ground. Maybe you will want to make some calls before you answer. Also you got any news on your new manager

I'm sorry but judging by the spelling mistakes not even made by my 8 year old, is Jack Sparrow a credible witness to the fact.

SLB also does not owe Hanwell Town a penny. In fact, we agreed to a 100% increase in our rent to help Hanwell Town in their time of need when they feared that their new landlord was going to hike the rent up!

So where Jacksparrow seems to know just that, 'JACK', his comment to SLB wanting to use the ground for free must mean that they robbed Tokyngton blind in comparison to what we were paying last year! Oh, of course they would be happy to welcome them back but would TM want to go back as even bigger mugs?

Does this also mean that Hanwell Town will not be able to run themselves (JS take note, spelt correctly) now they do not have TM paying them rent? Jacksparrow, pray tell!

ha ha, when you do a decent job manageing your team then start to talk, im on the committee at hanwell and its a well known fact that trying to get SLBOLLO??S to pay up let alone on time last season we had more chance of getting blood out of a stone FACT... tik tok dont owe a penny and paid well in advance FACT... SLB are run like a pub team FACT...

Thanks for that, JackSparrow I owe you a beer!

The website will be back up soon. Tim is doing a good job as caretaker manager, and we are many places above SLeB in the league. No we wont be going bust.

Merry Xmas to all clubs, including you Jose and SAFC!

Thanks for that, JackSparrow I owe you a beer!

The website will be back up soon. Tim is doing a good job as caretaker manager, and we are many places above SLeB in the league. No we wont be going bust.

Merry Xmas to all clubs, including you Jose and SAFC!

your welcome, good luck and merry xmas, sure tik tok will come good soon, as long as there being run properly which they are unlike some clubs... aye special 1

Well I have to say that, after reading Jack Sparrow's comments, I rest my case, he's a well known representative of Hanwell Town on here and it's typical of Special1 to turn round and ask whether he is a credible witness just because there were one or two schoolboy spelling errors in his post. Tokyngton Manor always respected and appreciated Hanwell Town's generosity in allowing us to ply our trade at Reynolds Field and play on the hallowed turf, which is arguably the best in the SSML, unlike a certain Club who played there for three seasons yet took it very much for granted, wanted to play for nothing as Jack Sparrow said and looked a gift horse in the mouth.

tacticulgenius sounds like Hector Varela by the name and by his fav players they seem to be his type of players.

HAHAHA... Hector Varela... Fav players.. one little brazillian plying his trade at u18... Special1 should Know him... The other two are Portugals greatest... as to who i am? A simple guy reading laughable comments.

how long before we get Clements name mentioned again for the managers job

Clement Temile is obviously in the frame along with a number of other candidates