Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13 feb

Baker is the better player when he feels like it and is on song. However Holden is more consistent .

The Baker chap looks like a handful and scores some unbelievable goals. Holden seems to score all the time no matter if he doesn't have a good game. Sign of a good striker I guess! Together you would have the ultimate strike force!

Good result Daniel, did my run down of tips and advice help you guys?

Yes the tips definitely helped, thanks for the information.

Which players are they? what are the tips?

Daniel asked what Sheerwater were like and I said to him to not expect an easy game as they're a physical 'never say die' side who give good battles

talking strikers then chaps who over the last 5 years has impressed you and why??

Danny MacDiarmid (warlingham 05/06) won the league and top scorer in the division with i think 35goals and 40 in total. big lad but deceptive speed made him impossible to knock off the ball, once he was level or in front of you it was game over !!! Blighted by injury since which is a real shame, travelled around a bit, Holmesdale and Lingfield, but now back at warlingham

That wouldnt be the Tubes lookalike would it? dunno if hes still there but he was one of the best players I played against in this league. Had a great game despite the constant 'Tuuubes' chants from our fans lol.

I think that the Eversley striker looks more like 'Tuuuuubes' with his mophead hair cut :smilewinkgrin:

Daniel asked what Sheerwater were like and I said to him to not expect an easy game as they're a physical 'never say die' side who give good battles

ok so gave you a hard game then?? what players were they for sheerwater that were decent?

ok so gave you a hard game then?? what players were they for sheerwater that were decent?

When Wattsy plays every Team are Physical and give him a good game,he aint been on Winning side for 3 Months.