Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13 feb

Weekend off for Cobham

Frimley Green 4-2 Feltham

Intresting game that could have gone either way. Frimley just about edged it and deserved their win.

F.A. Vase - 4th Round Replay

Whitley Bay 2-1 Chertsey Town

Premier Division

Bedfont 1-0 Croydon F.C.

Camberley Town 5-1 Bookham

Cove 4-1 Colliers Wood Utd

Dorking 1-1 Raynes Park Vale

Epsom & Ewell 1-2 Wembley

Guildford City 3-0 Egham Town

Hanworth Villa 2-1 Ash United

Horley Town 0-3 Badshot Lea

Molesey 0-1 Chessington & Hook

North Greenford Utd 0-0 Banstead Athletic

Division 1

Croydon Municipal 2-3 Bedfont Sports

Farnham Town 5-0 CB Hounslow Utd

Frimley Green 4-2 Feltham

Hartley Wintney 0-1 Knaphill

Mole Valley SCR 2-1 Farleigh Rovers

Sheerwater 1-4 Eversley

Staines Lammas 2-0 Coulsdon United

South Park 2-0 Chobham

Warlingham 1-1 Worcester Park

Westfield 2-2 Crescent Rovers

Camberley 5 Bookham 1, very flattering scoreline in a poor match.

Pinched from VP on the Cambo forum

We won 5-1.

No-one saw that coming! First half was pretty even. Bookham had more shots but most of them were high and wide until they eventually scored in the last minute of the first half.

The second half wasn't much better. Ronnie Green equalised in the 50th minute and then it was all a bit tense until the 80th minute when Jules put us 2-1 up. Just breathing a huge sigh of relief as Hinga Amara scored the third a minute later. Heading for the bar as Sean Davies put us 4-1 up and then Amara popped up again to make it 5-1 in the end.Probably the worst 5-1 anyone's ever witnessed but we've got the points which is all that matters.

Another load of late goals against Bookham, sadly for us not the 1st time is happened this season, competing well in most games I've seen but not lasting the 90 minutes !!!!!

Edited by Teflon

Glad you only got the edited post Teffers!

A bit earlier and you would have read a few different things!

Right from the start I thought all we had to do was score early and we'd get a hatful as you'd have to come at us and leave yourselves exposed but it didn't happen.

Very flattering scoreline on our behalf but, as I said, three points is all that matters. Perhaps one positive we can take from the game is that we kept going to the bitter end.

Glad you only got the edited post Teffers!

A bit earlier and you would have read a few different things!

Right from the start I thought all we had to do was score early and we'd get a hatful as you'd have to come at us and leave yourselves exposed but it didn't happen.

Very flattering scoreline on our behalf but, as I said, three points is all that matters. Perhaps one positive we can take from the game is that we kept going to the bitter end.

Seems we did expose ourselves in the end VP :bootyshake: still keeps you guys in the hunt at the top.

Was not a t the game how did Bookham perform ?? apart from the last 10 mins that is :bartshocked:

Ht hartley 0-0 Knaphill (down to 10)

I hear Ricky (Knappers 9) got sent off after 5 mins or so? Then Matt Bakers free kick won it with minutes remaining? Was it a good game?

Bedfont 1 Croydon 0.

Bloody hell .... I mean a goal in the 90 +5 ... Where the 5 minutes came from I do not know. Maybe the close proximaty of the low flying aeroplanes interferring with the ref's watch.

I was worried about one of the Bedfont players ... #5 a bloke called Shipperley ... He kept shouting Chips ... well I thought he was looking forward to half time snack ... Then I realised it was Ships he was shouting.

I must be honest the hotdog and chips were good.

Match wise the best bits were the planes flying over .. Seriously it was a 0-0 in reality .. Silly goal at the end but not the best match in the world.

Ht hartley 0-0 Knaphill (down to 10)

I hear Ricky (Knappers 9) got sent off after 5 mins or so? Then Matt Bakers free kick won it with minutes remaining? Was it a good game?

That's right. Game should have been won by 3 or 4 by the time the free kick went in. Missed chances and a few worldy saves from the kh keeper cost us big time today as our keeper never had to make a save. Only thing he did was pick the ball out of the net. Gutted isnt the word. kh were time wasting the first wistle even before they had a man sent off there keeper was tryig to waste as much time as possible. they must have wasted 20 minutes of play during the course of the game. Fair play to kh tho who battled with 10 men for 80 minutes and that alone should be worth something.

Also got to meet TT.

Edited by Brunty84

Let it go Brunty, Let it go!

Good to meet you today however, i'm a bit concerned you might go and do something stupid as you were almost in tears in the clubhouse afterwards :evil:

Can't believe you lot are getting paid over there, no wonder the country is in recession! :cheesy (2):

Bit harsh on your keeper having to make saves, he had a couple of routine ones to make but i bet your A R S E was squeezing when Pazza had clear sight of goal As for the time wasting do me a favour! Our lot are not that intelligent

At the end of the day Baker showed his true quality again today with that sublime free kick, your keeper dived when it hit the back of the net :cheesy (2): and i thought our back line was top notch.

Like i said to you in the clubhouse your team don't half moan! Did there mothers deprive them of toys when they were kids!

COME ON YOU KNAPPERS!!!

I'm ok mrs has hidden all the sharp objects just incase. I hate losing !!!!

Cant be bothered to make anymore excuses we dominated the game it just didn't happen for us today. Good luck to you boys for the rest of the season hopefully u can take some points off our rivals

Good to meet you btw