Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's Thursday.....

Trentender

.....and it's pension day.

No doubt Smudge/BEEN THERE is heading down to his local post office to collect his state pension then of to El Fresco's to buy his weekly supply of Tesco's own lager :beer: and a bottle of 'K' Cider with brown paper bag :drinkies: :pub: With nothing else to do the local park is a good option where he will sit down on his favourite bench and dream up more zzzz! to post on the C.C.L forum! :bigshock:

Trenty,You must keep up with the times Old Fella,Pensions are paid directly into peoples Bank Accounts these days.And there is no need to go to the shops either as you can order online.Don't suppose you would do that though as you have to pay FIVE POUNDS delivery charge.I've worked out your a policeman,well a C.I.D.one at that.Your Dad must be so proud of you.

I have to agree actually. My Dad's get paid into his bank on the 15th of every month. Maybe it's benefit day Trenty? All the 15 year old single Mum's with double pushchairs rolling up at the Post Office

What you've got a bank account? Forgive me it is benefit day and Smudge is first in line! You've got five pounds on the brain smudge, let it go, let it go.... Not C.I.D old timer, try again! :smashfreakb: