Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If I was Badshots Manager.

Smudge

I would be praying for more Rain.Woking were hammered 5-0 by Welling on Saturday in the Conference South, and on past experiences they never send out a weak Team in the Surrey Senior Cup,Croydon and Merstham last year for example played against near Full Strength squads.So tomorrow nights game,they will be playing for their places,so please keep raining for Badshots sake.

I would be praying for more Rain.Woking were hammered 5-0 by Welling on Saturday in the Conference South, and on past experiences they never send out a weak Team in the Surrey Senior Cup,Croydon and Merstham last year for example played against near Full Strength squads.So tomorrow nights game,they will be playing for their places,so please keep raining for Badshots sake.

If I were Bagshot I would play them now! We were terrible against Welling and at the moment the only thing we had, a solid defence has vanished! We were outclassed by Merstram in the last round and just won through on penalties. Woking are wounded and personally I think its not going to be the wounded animal affect. Bagshot have a chance if it goes ahead. Our strikers can't buy a goal and we are sliding away from the play offs quicker than these olympic bobsleigh teams!

Whitby are you a regular Woking follower,if you are can you post your remarks on the Merstham messageboard.'WOKING WERE OUTCLASSED BY MERSTHAM'and only went through on penalties.Would make me so happy,because the Merstham fans have short memories.The Woking players will be playing for their futures if Tomorrow nights game goes ahead,wounded animals they will be.

Whitby are you a regular Woking follower,if you are can you post your remarks on the Merstham messageboard.'WOKING WERE OUTCLASSED BY MERSTHAM'and only went through on penalties.Would make me so happy,because the Merstham fans have short memories.The Woking players will be playing for their futures if Tomorrow nights game goes ahead,wounded animals they will be.

Yes, had season ticket last 6 years before I had to play Saturdays but still go when I can, watch highlights every week and try to get viewpoint from cardsboard. The funny thing was Merstham were fitter than us and we are supposed to be full time! They made our defence look silly and it was a first choice back 4 that was out that night.

Things are very odd down at Kingfield ATM. Firstly management claimed we have no budget left to sign new players then sign complete flop Jamie Slabber beating BSP clubs to sign him. Player of the year so far Ricky Anane was rested for one game and never got his place back. Sam Sloma has been dropped but not allowed to leave despite plea for first team football and a plea for more money from management and to top it all off the manager complains that the strikers are to young to have the weight of expectation on their shoulders so we sign 18 year old Tamur Tuna on work experience! Add to that assistant Jimmy Dack having a shouting match with the crowd at Worcester brading them S**t despite them leading 3-2.

Wouldn't be suprised if Bagshot can get a result.

Yes, had season ticket last 6 years before I had to play Saturdays but still go when I can, watch highlights every week and try to get viewpoint from cardsboard. The funny thing was Merstham were fitter than us and we are supposed to be full time! They made our defence look silly and it was a first choice back 4 that was out that night.

Things are very odd down at Kingfield ATM. Firstly management claimed we have no budget left to sign new players then sign complete flop Jamie Slabber beating BSP clubs to sign him. Player of the year so far Ricky Anane was rested for one game and never got his place back. Sam Sloma has been dropped but not allowed to leave despite plea for first team football and a plea for more money from management and to top it all off the manager complains that the strikers are to young to have the weight of expectation on their shoulders so we sign 18 year old Tamur Tuna on work experience! Add to that assistant Jimmy Dack having a shouting match with the crowd at Worcester brading them S**t despite them leading 3-2.

Wouldn't be suprised if Bagshot can get a result.

Too many youngsters,not enough old heads for that level.Ademola there is he not,has SOLE been playing,and now you got TUNA,something fishy going on there me thinks.

Like it Smudge, you actually made me chuckle for once :discobanana: :smilewinkgrin: