Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nice To See.

Yep lovely day, even with the heavy frost this morning! Just looked at the weeks forecast and it looks good but will be chilly! Midweek games on pitches that aren't seriously waterlogged from last week and this weekend 'should' be ok and touch wood next weekend should provide us with a full helping of fixtures :discobanana:

Yep lovely day, even with the heavy frost this morning! Just looked at the weeks forecast and it looks good but will be chilly! Midweek games on pitches that aren't seriously waterlogged from last week and this weekend 'should' be ok and touch wood next weekend should provide us with a full helping of fixtures :discobanana:

How's Westfield's pitch looking, Mr Wattsy? I am there tomorrow night provided it is holding up...

No idea! Probably wet. I might be playing if I can get extra minutes so you'll get some right grief off me :discobanana:

Smudgey, me and Mewcenary met last week, he had 45 minutes of me in the second half and then decided to join here, so techincally I could request comission for bring the flag waver in :smilewinkgrin:

Smudgey, me and Mewcenary met last week, he had 45 minutes of me in the second half and then decided to join here, so techincally I could request comission for bring the flag waver in smilewinkgrin.gif

Wattsy,you can have half what I get. Mewcenary must be a glutton for punishment,probably request he does the right backs,for a bit of peace.

Edited by Smudge

Ha ha, I'm all over the park like a hero! There's no escaping meeeee :brille008:

Ian has updated League Tables,what a good man he is.Getting tight at the top of both Premier, and Div 1,after latest results,squeaky bum time just around the corner.

Try a spot of Germolene, Smudgie !

:cheesy (2):