Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOLD MEMBERS CUP.Results.

A mixed bag of Results in the Gold Members Cup today,Winners and through to the 2nd Round are as follows.

JOHNNOJUDO,whooped Brunty's ass as promised. 13 v 12

KROONER never got out of second gear in disposing of Footy Mad.15 v 6

GREEN FINGERS a late winner against El Gaffer.12 v 10

MOLLY 11 put paid to Teflons chances in Emphatic style 15 v 13

Danielpjn had a full house to nudge out the adonis Jurgs 15 V 13

NICE GUY arrived late to beat e.e.f.c.the true gent 13 v 8

Spy v Young hammer whitby was drawn 13 v13 to be replayed

The Knapmeister v T.C. was drawn 13 v 13 to be replayed

A draw versus Sandhurst today after not playing very well as a team and then beating my mate in the Gold Members Cup. :excited: Not a bad day!

And to think that NGU let him down.... Ouch!!

Edited by johnnojudo

So the penalty I shouted for behind the goal (which could easily not have been given) got 6 points for Nice guy ... Me and my big mouth. I await the Dorking Cambo report with interest.

SO I HAVE TO THANK YOU TWICE EEFC ! FOR ACCEPTING ME IN THE COMPETITION AFTER A FREEZING BREAK IN SCOTLAND AND FOR THE PENALTY SHOUT

SURPRISE OF THE DAY : DORKING 1 CAMBERLEY 1 - WITH NO DISRESPECT TO DORKING TO BE INTERESTED TO HEAR REPORTS FROM VPCTFC AND BIG JR ?

TRS WAS YOU AT THE GAME AND FILMED IT ? IF NOT, WHERE DID YOU GO ?

WENT TO FARNBORO TO SEE BADSHOT LEA AGAINST CHERTSEY - GREEN FINGERS, IN THE KNOW AND CHERTSEY BOY, WHATS YOUR RUN-DOWN ON THE GAME ?

GOOD DAY FOR CHERTSEY WITH NGU LOSING AND CAMBERLEY ONLY DRAWING - AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, THIS SEASON HAS A LOT MORE TWISTS AND TURNS , SO AT LONG LAST ITS GOING TO THE WIRE MAKING IT EXCITING FOR A CHANGE. THIS SEASON, ON EACH CLUBS DAY, THEY ARE ALL CAPABLE OF BEATING EACH OTHER THAT'S WHATS GOOD ABOUT THIS SEASON. NOTE CHESSINGTON & HOOK ARE QUIETLY GOING ABOUT THEIR WAY, SO IS IT ALL ABOUT THE TOP 3 ??....... WEMBLEY WIN AGAIN,ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEIR CAUSE IS FOR THE UPRISE IN THEIR RESULTS ? ........ IWHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ?

So the penalty I shouted for behind the goal (which could easily not have been given) got 6 points for Nice guy ... Me and my big mouth. I await the Dorking Cambo report with interest.

SO I HAVE TO THANK YOU TWICE EEFC ! FOR ACCEPTING ME IN THE COMPETITION AFTER A FREEZING BREAK IN SCOTLAND AND FOR THE PENALTY SHOUT

SURPRISE OF THE DAY : DORKING 1 CAMBERLEY 1 - WITH NO DISRESPECT TO DORKING TO BE INTERESTED TO HEAR REPORTS FROM VPCTFC AND BIG JR ?

TRS WAS YOU AT THE GAME AND FILMED IT ? IF NOT, WHERE DID YOU GO ?

WENT TO FARNBORO TO SEE BADSHOT LEA AGAINST CHERTSEY - GREEN FINGERS, IN THE KNOW AND CHERTSEY BOY, WHATS YOUR RUN-DOWN ON THE GAME ?

GOOD DAY FOR CHERTSEY WITH NGU LOSING AND CAMBERLEY ONLY DRAWING - AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, THIS SEASON HAS A LOT MORE TWISTS AND TURNS , SO AT LONG LAST ITS GOING TO THE WIRE MAKING IT EXCITING FOR A CHANGE. THIS SEASON, ON EACH CLUBS DAY, THEY ARE ALL CAPABLE OF BEATING EACH OTHER THAT'S WHATS GOOD ABOUT THIS SEASON. NOTE CHESSINGTON & HOOK ARE QUIETLY GOING ABOUT THEIR WAY, SO IS IT ALL ABOUT THE TOP 3 ??....... WEMBLEY WIN AGAIN,ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEIR CAUSE IS FOR THE UPRISE IN THEIR RESULTS ? ........ IWHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ?

Only a guess Nice Guy, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.