Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOLD MEMBERS CUP.Results.Q/F.

Smudge

TERRENCE sure hands COLLINA annihilates Green Fingers,who I think is out of Touch with C.CL.

MOLLY beats Danielpjn,

SPY gets trounced by the Cap Locks Champ himself NICE GUY is there any stopping this ANORAK,a Non GOLD MEMBER as well but shortly to be rectified for sure.

KROONER v Johnojudo WHAT a titanic struggle took place between Our Leader and the one with the flash boots but my Mate Johnnnojudo,since he has severed his ties with PRETTY BOY BRUNTY,a tight kent,on mega bucks at Hartley,his LUCK has changed,this tie goes to a Replay, ON A DATE TO BE ADVISED.

I saw fingers put frimley green down to win - didn't think that was going to happen.

It looked a reasonable assumption - Frimley had won 4 of their previous 5 home games and Farleigh had lost 4 of their previous 5 away fixtures :frown:

Still, impressive predictions from you TC - 3 wins by a single goal !

Bet you didn't predict QPR to be unbeaten in 3 games though ;)

G

I saw fingers put frimley green down to win - didn't think that was going to happen.

It looked a reasonable assumption - Frimley had won 4 of their previous 5 home games and Farleigh had lost 4 of their previous 5 away fixtures :frown:

Still, impressive predictions from you TC - 3 wins by a single goal !

Bet you didn't predict QPR to be unbeaten in 3 games though ;)

G

defo did not predict QPR to be unbeaten in three, well chuffed with that. Early days, but we appear to have some stability now and perhaps we can remove the clown from our badge again.

Hi Smudge,

How does the scoring work for this? Thought I scored 5 wins and a draw from this weeks predictions.

There is a good chance I'm wrong though!

Danielpjn,no you are not wrong,AN ERROR on my behalf, Danielpjn 19 v 18 Molly11.Therefore please accept my deepest apologies you are through to the Semi-final.Molly you are therefore eliminated.Daniel my only excuse is that the Hospitality you and your Manager gave me on Saturday,started me on the Slippery Slope to ruin:-Drunk As ,When checked Scores,if that is an excuse.

SMUDGIE + CLUB HOSPITALITY = :bartshocked:

Edited by Big J R

Us seasoned drinkers must stick together.

At our age, we NEVER admit to making alcohol fuelled mistakes.

Hi Smudge,

How does the scoring work for this? Thought I scored 5 wins and a draw from this weeks predictions.

Danielpjn,no you are not wrong,AN ERROR on my behalf, Danielpjn 19 v 18 Molly11.Therefore please accept my deepest apologies you are through to the Semi-final.Molly you are therefore eliminated.Daniel my only excuse is that the Hospitality you and your Manager gave me on Saturday,started me on the Slippery Slope to ruin:-Drunk As ,When checked Scores,if that is an excuse.

Thanks for checking the scores for me.

What were your thoughts on the game/ground on Saturday?

Hi Smudge,

Daniel firstly the game,4-1 flattered us over the whole 90 mins,all the Lads made our Goalkeeper Francis their M.O.M. You could of been out of site in the first 10 mins as our back line,were not at the races,your frontline ran them ragged and scored 1,Francis made at last 3 excellent saves to deny you more.The turning point for me was the Penalty which was rightly given,to make it 1-1,that gave Municipal a big boost.2nd half was similar, our keeper made 3 one on one saves before we scored our 2nd,this made your Team chase the game,leaving them vulnerable to pace in behind,which was how you conceded 2 more.The Ground:-Excellent ,the only word to describe it,Spacious Parking,Big Changing Room for away teams,Well stocked Tea Bar,selling good Food.The pitch was in excellent Condition,and the flatest,I have seen this year.Also so much room to improve the facilities further which I am sure you will,as you said Lights on the way in the not too distant future.Hospitality:-Firstly your directions to the ground were spot on,Then you loaned us your Blue shirts,which many a team,would never have done ,after the Ref said we could not wear our Black and Yellow ones.Everyone I met was friendly and helpful,your Manager,was a joy to meet,even though he had lost the game,we had a good chat about the game afterwards,and a Beer.The Bar was tidy and clean,well stocked with pleasant Bar Staff,Daniel you should be very proud of yourself and your Club,for all the hard work put in by all to get such a great facility.The Pleasure was all mine to meet such great people.signthankspin.gif

Hi Smudge,

Daniel firstly the game,4-1 flattered us over the whole 90 mins,all the Lads made our Goalkeeper Francis their M.O.M. You could of been out of site in the first 10 mins as our back line,were not at the races,your frontline ran them ragged and scored 1,Francis made at last 3 excellent saves to deny you more.The turning point for me was the Penalty which was rightly given,to make it 1-1,that gave Municipal a big boost.2nd half was similar, our keeper made 3 one on one saves before we scored our 2nd,this made your Team chase the game,leaving them vulnerable to pace in behind,which was how you conceded 2 more.The Ground:-Excellent ,the only word to describe it,Spacious Parking,Big Changing Room for away teams,Well stocked Tea Bar,selling good Food.The pitch was in excellent Condition,and the flatest,I have seen this year.Also so much room to improve the facilities further which I am sure you will,as you said Lights on the way in the not too distant future.Hospitality:-Firstly your directions to the ground were spot on,Then you loaned us your Blue shirts,which many a team,would never have done ,after the Ref said we could not wear our Black and Yellow ones.Everyone I met was friendly and helpful,your Manager,was a joy to meet,even though he had lost the game,we had a good chat about the game afterwards,and a Beer.The Bar was tidy and clean,well stocked with pleasant Bar Staff,Daniel you should be very proud of yourself and your Club,for all the hard work put in by all to get such a great facility.The Pleasure was all mine to meet such great people.signthankspin.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I'm pleased that despite the disappointment of the defeat, our club members were still hospitable.

It was a pleasure to host your club. All of your players were impeccably behaved and it was good to be able to have a chat with a few of them after the game.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you go on to lift the cup after beating us.