Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MEWCENARY YOUR A STAR.

Smudge

B.J.R. Talking of Bonuses how did your day go at Horley,watching them lovely Young Ladies.

A lovely sunny day.

A clean game - Not even one booking.

The bar was as hospitable as ever.

Unless they work hard on their 1st pitch, I wouldn't want to play on it, (if I was younger). I've seen Meadowbank badly cut up, but I think this one had had two consecutive games on it. Definitely needed a good roll and harrowing. The word 'Somme' sprang to mind !!

Edited by Big J R

B.J.R. Talking of Bonuses how did your day go at Horley,watching them lovely Young Ladies.

A lovely sunny day.

A clean game - Not even one booking.

The bar was as hospitable as ever.

Unless they work hard on their 1st pitch, I wouldn't want to play on it, (if I was younger). I've seen Meadowbank badly cut up, but I think this one had had two consecutive games on it. Definitely needed a good roll and harrowing. The word 'Somme' sprang to mind !!

Must of been a few HANDBAGS surely B.J.R.,maybe even Kroons should start Reffing Ladies Matches,a sedate pace would suit him.

Just a couple of heated exchanges, but it was an 'old grudge' which settled an old score.

Eldest GD, (who Smudgie has met), came on as sub mid second half and had to play up front, which was great as she proved she is a far better striker than mid-field left defence, even though she didn't score.

We must be careful Smudgie, or else some of the MCP's on here wil start to criticise !

Kroon + Ladies football ??

I already know his views on THAT subject. The word archaic springs to mind.

:coffee (2):

Edited by Big J R

B.J.R. Kroons is very open minded,if you agree with his point of view.But now we have a New Ref. on the Block MEWCENARY,maybe his views should be sought on the subject,I know Footy Mad is a Ladies Man,he even has his own W.A.G.S. at every game.

Just for the record I, personally, do not enjoy ladies football as I find it lacks the pace of the mens game. Of the better ladies games I have witnessed they were all technically very good games and most if not all players were technically better than me !

So I choose not to watch it which is my choice and would never have a pop at anyone who chooses to watch it.

Not sure that matches either of the statements by our very own Darby and Joan club members above :)

Edited by Krooner

Just for the record I, personally, do not enjoy ladies football as I find it lacks the pace of the mens game. Of the better ladies games I have witnessed they were all technically very good games and most if not all players were technically better than me !

So I choose not to watch it which is my choice and would never have a pop at anyone who chooses to watch it.

Not sure that matches either of the statements by our very own Darby and Joan club members above :)

Pot and Kettle ?? :cheesy (2):