Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking FC - Ash: 27th. March

Report from the ground at 10:30.

Pitch looks OK, assuming no heavy rain before kick-off.

It'll be down to the Match Official.

1 - 3.

SO LETS TALK ABOUT OFFICIALS TONIGHT !

(1) The one on the Club House side of the pitch obviously didn"t know or understand the offside-rule, let alone keep up with play. (nothing new there. then !)

(2) A Cove player, ( I believe their number 7, allegedly) raises his hand/elbow/fist THREE TIMES against a DFC player, and walks away with just a yellow card.

Sorry guys. but It ain't sour grapes, but officials PLEASE, get your act together or stop collecting the money and wasting our time.

Edited by Big J R

Thought we did well today on a pitch which was alittle uneven, but it didnt look as bad as we've been told.

However have to say if we put away half the amount off chances we made, it would have easily been over by halftime instead off being in the last ten minutes. Dorking never gave up but always seemed second best to us today.

Maybe if you think that our player should have gone, then easily most off your bench should have walked as there was no need for them to run onto the pitch as they wasn't involved with the disagreement. Yes thought the referee didn't have his best off games but was let down by his assistants especially the one your talking about. I agree he was more involved with how he looked than keeping up with play, but also bottled it when he flags for handball against your defender, only for then to tell the referee he didnt know where the defender was....ie inside the penalty area which would have given us the chance to take the lead from the penalty spot.

A reasonable good young side there you have but need a old head or two or i have to say i dont think you'll survive.

Glad to get back to winning ways but can it last or will we again show how inconsistant we are on tuesday, also hope to have more player avaliable for midweek as we alittle short today

1 - 3.

SO LETS TALK ABOUT OFFICIALS TONIGHT !

(1) The one on the Club House side of the pitch obviously didn"t know or understand the offside-rule, let alone keep up with play. (nothing new there. then !)

(2) A Cove player, ( I believe their number 7, allegedly) raises his hand/elbow/fist THREE TIMES against a DFC player, and walks away with just a yellow card.

Sorry guys. but It ain't sour grapes, but officials PLEASE, get your act together or stop collecting the money and wasting our time.

Just goes to show BJR even the most experienced can get it wrong sometimes :smashfreakb:

before we sue you for slander jr i suggest you change one of those words mate

Sorry JJ. My mistake. A quick posting. Unfortunately, it will no longer allow me to edit the particular post.

I'm looking forward to reading our Secretary's match report to the League.