Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sports club rumour....truth?

J is from Uxbridge and played for Bedfont Sunday, Ant played at Uxbridge and was the Res manager at Bedfont FC, i think he might have played a few games for BG 3rds.

Why would you take time out, i dont know, family, work etc. i know they have not left the club and are still very much a part of it, at the moment everyone at the club is wishing J a speedy recovery, from what im told he has been in a bad way for 4/5 weeks and has not even been at work.

Jamie played a couple of seasons for Bedfont GREEN Sundays before we folded it where he went on to play for Bedfont Sunday, also assisting Lennie Postins at Egham Town. I think he may have played a couple of games for our first team too in our first season in the CCL Prem under Bob Betts. Anthony also played for our Sundays for a few seasons and was indeed a key player for the 3rds in his twilight years, winning a County Cup, League and Cup treble under Peter Fabian and Adam Bamford, both now at Bedfont Sports also following our folding of the Sundays section.

I actually saw Jamie a week or so ago in Sunbury Tesco, didn't stop to chat though as he was busy packing the shopping into bags and I was heading for the restaurant for brekki! Sorry to hear that he's very ill, all at BGFC wish him a speedy recovery.

I know someone who knows Jamie pretty

well and who tells me he is well enough to be back at work full time so again doesn't add up! Still sounds like a weird scenario. One of the players who was in the changing room Saturday categorically told me the players were asked whther they wanted him to still be involved? Either he has the plague or something pretty contagious or it's a pretty weird question to ask!!

Green Man why don't you go and crawl back under the stone,from hence you came.YOUR POSTS ARE ANNOYING TO SAY THE LEAST,peoples health is not a subject for this Forum,especially as in your case it is all second hand information.I personally wish Jamie a speedy recovery,as I am sure all other regular posters on here do.

I know someone who knows Jamie pretty

well and who tells me he is well enough to be back at work full time so again doesn't add up! Still sounds like a weird scenario. One of the players who was in the changing room Saturday categorically told me the players were asked whther they wanted him to still be involved? Either he has the plague or something pretty contagious or it's a pretty weird question to ask!!

if he is not well y are the players being asked if they still want jamie around.something doesnt add up

Top Corner.... when did you play for Feltham - you'll know who I am.

Not sure about the Bedfont Sports debacle. I'll text my mate whos in the know and find out. Shocking if true.....

Wacko heard your mate is indeed the horses mouth? Have you spoken to Jamie- you know him well apparently?! How is he!? Like I said I know a man who is very interested!

Top Corner.... when did you play for Feltham - you'll know who I am.

Not sure about the Bedfont Sports debacle. I'll text my mate whos in the know and find out. Shocking if true.....

Wacko heard your mate is indeed the horses mouth? Have you spoken to Jamie- you know him well apparently?! How is he!? Like I said I know a man who is very interested!

Green man,

Yep I've know him since infant school having played together when we were kids until Hounslow FC folded (bloody council....). He went to Uxbridge, I reinvented myself as a keeper and a season later went to Feltham. Both had long careers and lots of injuries...... :smilewinkgrin:

He's had a nasty illness that he's still recovering from and whoever posted it, was correct that it did force him away from work.

Not much else to say really....

WJUK

Thanks WJ - may well go over to Chobham on Saturday and then may well be enligylightened by their appearance or lack of it at their game on Saturday!

just looking at the sports website to catch up on whats going on been away the cb match report has just been posted it said that after the game it was heated and that the players and managers need to sort it out and it was writen by the chairmans son the one who wants to be the new manager. green man i see you are going on saturday await to see your post.i am going to go on monday v feltham

Thanks TC for the tip off!! I will let you know what I see on Saturday. Think my man had already spoken to Jamie anyway so pretty sure that he has the infirmation he requires but I haven't spoken to him to find out exactly what has gone on. All sounds a bit farcical!!

Thanks TC for the tip off!! I will let you know what I see on Saturday. Think my man had already spoken to Jamie anyway so pretty sure that he has the infirmation he requires but I haven't spoken to him to find out exactly what has gone on. All sounds a bit farcical!!

just got in from work looking at some websites see on the sports site 2 more match reports have been done from "i say what i like" i thought it was the chairmans son but it is not .this man looks like he can put whatever he likes on the report. looking back at all the reports this season the bloke looks like he supports another side and not sports.anyone think i am wrong have a look

looked at the green reports well behind the team as is the feltham ones

manager have time out whats that all about???