Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sports club rumour....truth?

Heard yesterday at the game that Bedfont Sports Club management duo have been relieved of their duties.....aka given the push. Found it very difficult to believe given their rise under them. Checked on their website and can't find anything, so does anyone know???? Would just add to our good news of late as reckon they were bloody lucky having them two there anyway!

Might be worth having a look on the Spartan forum.

You never know...........................

:coffee (2):

Heard yesterday at the game that Bedfont Sports Club management duo have been relieved of their duties.....aka given the push. Found it very difficult to believe given their rise under them. Checked on their website and can't find anything, so does anyone know???? Would just add to our good news of late as reckon they were bloody lucky having them two there anyway!

i was at the feltham game yesterday and heard the same news as i posted last night. is there any sports players or fans on here who can update me what is going on would be very hard to believe like GM has posted.

i have played for bedfont and feltham and thought that bedfont sports where going to take over in the area but sacking the management would be a step backwards.

Guys Bedfont Sports Club Have not sacked any managers and most certainly will not be joining the Feltham, Bedfont FC and Bedfont Green jolly up next door. We have worked had for the past 10 years in developing our ground and our team, So no need for us to join anyone.

As for our managers, Our Assistant manager has not been around for the past 4/5 weeks, he has been very ill and has still not recovered. Our manager is currently taking some time out. Our club secretary, who has been the manager before has stepped in, how long this will be for we are not sure at the moment. The team have been great for the past 4 games, sadly we only have 4 pionts from 9 in the last 3 league games, but if the lads keep showing this level of commitment im sure we will start to climb the table.

Top Corner.... when did you play for Feltham - you'll know who I am.

Not sure about the Bedfont Sports debacle. I'll text my mate whos in the know and find out. Shocking if true.....

i played about 20 years ago and have just moved back to the area with work and like to get to a game or two

Guys Bedfont Sports Club Have not sacked any managers and most certainly will not be joining the Feltham, Bedfont FC and Bedfont Green jolly up next door. We have worked had for the past 10 years in developing our ground and our team, So no need for us to join anyone.

As for our managers, Our Assistant manager has not been around for the past 4/5 weeks, he has been very ill and has still not recovered. Our manager is currently taking some time out. Our club secretary, who has been the manager before has stepped in, how long this will be for we are not sure at the moment. The team have been great for the past 4 games, sadly we only have 4 pionts from 9 in the last 3 league games, but if the lads keep showing this level of commitment im sure we will start to climb the table.

i have been keeping up with the local football when i was away and thought that bedfont sports where doing very well over the last couple of years so couldnt understand what was going on.if it was only talk then the bloke at the feltham game had alot to say about it he said that the bosses son was running it and he was bringing in one of the players dads to help him and that the managers have been told that they are no longer needed at the club.

he said he was a friend of a sports player and was going on about it for about 10 mins.i was just listening in shock

There are alot going around about the club at the moment, not sure how anyone at feltham would know as the club keep everything in house. The chairman and his son run the club, and the son is currently looking after the team, like he did for 4 months when the last manager left 3 seasons ago, if some one is coming in to help the chairmans son im sure it will be someone who knows all the players and it will be short term.

Ant is highly respected at the club with all the work he has done, as for J he has come in this season and done a good job, however all i know is that J is very ill and the club are not sure when he will be back around, and ant is taking some time off, they are both close friends of the chairman and his son. I cant see them ever being sacked, if they do leave im sure it will be there choice.

Sports have had a great first season in the CCL, and have lots of games to play. Knowing the people that run the club, if the managers left mid way through the season, they would wait until the end of the season to change anything. They have so much going on with the ground developments im sure that where there focus is.

Ha ha BSEFC- keep everything in house? Then you need to chat to some of your players who obviously can keep their mouths shut as one of them said they're not expecting to see either of them back again! Find it all pretty ridiculous that a couple of people can even contribute to a manager who has been successful having some 'time out'!! Antony won't find it difficult to get a job with his proven record and Cleary with his coaching and reputation will get snapped up too!!

Ha ha BSEFC- keep everything in house? Then you need to chat to some of your players who obviously can keep their mouths shut as one of them said they're not expecting to see either of them back again! Find it all pretty ridiculous that a couple of people can even contribute to a manager who has been successful having some 'time out'!! Antony won't find it difficult to get a job with his proven record and Cleary with his coaching and reputation will get snapped up too!!

bscfc y would you take time out if you are in your 1st county cup final in you short lifes and reading what GM has put he know the 2 of them are they x bedfont green

J is from Uxbridge and played for Bedfont Sunday, Ant played at Uxbridge and was the Res manager at Bedfont FC, i think he might have played a few games for BG 3rds.

Why would you take time out, i dont know, family, work etc. i know they have not left the club and are still very much a part of it, at the moment everyone at the club is wishing J a speedy recovery, from what im told he has been in a bad way for 4/5 weeks and has not even been at work.

J is from Uxbridge and played for Bedfont Sunday, Ant played at Uxbridge and was the Res manager at Bedfont FC, i think he might have played a few games for BG 3rds.

Why would you take time out, i dont know, family, work etc. i know they have not left the club and are still very much a part of it, at the moment everyone at the club is wishing J a speedy recovery, from what im told he has been in a bad way for 4/5 weeks and has not even been at work.

From a very reliable source: The manager walked.

Can someone actually in the know clarify as BSCFC says their still around albeit ones ill and blue eyes reckons manager has definitly walked. Find the latter difficult to believe when heard players were consulted on whether they remain! One remain one ill sounds like utter.........! Why would players need to be consulted?!!!! What is going on down there?! I know a man very keen to know!!

Can someone actually in the know clarify as BSCFC says their still around albeit ones ill and blue eyes reckons manager has definitly walked. Find the latter difficult to believe when heard players were consulted on whether they remain! One remain one ill sounds like utter.........! Why would players need to be consulted?!!!! What is going on down there?! I know a man very keen to know!!

Green Man will you be staying around for long on this Forum,or are you here to stir,I find your Remark regarding BSCFC stating that a Person is Very Ill, and you as an unbeliever,VERY DISTASTEFUL.

WITH ALL THIS UNCERTAINTY, ITS NOT HELPING BEDFONT SPORTS PLAYERS.

WHAT IS INTERESTING THOUGH, READING THE BEDFONT SPORTS WEBSITE, IT APPEARS THAT 2 OF THEIR 'BETTER PLAYER'S LEFT LAST WEEK TO GO TO EGHAM AND CAMBERLEY, SO WITH THIS IN MIND, HAVE PLAYERS LEFT BECAUSE THE MANAGER AND COACH ARE ABSENT FROM BEDFONT SPORTS, OR IS THERE MORE TO IT THAN ANYONE IS SAYING ?................INTERESTING, AND WILL MORE PLAYERS FOLLOW SUIT AS I AM SURE THAT THE MANAGER/COACH GOT THE PLAYERS TO BEDFONT SPORTS IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

Smudge - wasn't saying I didn't believe he was ill. Was saying I don't believe that he is ill more that I am not sure as to some of the comments coming from BSEFC. Very contradictory to what is being banded about! Did here he was at yesterdays game though!

Cant see any other players will be leaving, Scotchy only played a handful of games due to his new job, Egham offered him a good deal so he moved on. Sad to see Joe go but was told he was offered a very good deal by camberly, he was not in the position to turn it down.

Sad to see players move on but when other clubs have money to offer players what can you do.

From what i hear from the club there main concern is that J gets better. Must agree that its not ideal but the team have been excellent in the last few games so all the unrest dont seem to be affecting anyone.

I know someone who knows Jamie pretty

well and who tells me he is well enough to be back at work full time so again doesn't add up! Still sounds like a weird scenario. One of the players who was in the changing room Saturday categorically told me the players were asked whther they wanted him to still be involved? Either he has the plague or something pretty contagious or it's a pretty weird question to ask!!