Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Darkness

I'm going to see Robbiw on Saturday! I've waited 11 years to see him and now i'm going to and i'm so excited i can't wait!!!!

And i have also won another pair of tickets to see him on the sunday as well!

Don't know about the darkness though - never really heard of them to be honest!

I saw Robbie at Glastonbury one year - I think? (were you with me Zeal?) Pretty dull if you ask me. Claire - are you hoping to get to the front? I think you might have quite a struggle.

"I kept trying to get to the front by pretending I was in the band" - if you were in the band, surely you would have already been on stage?

Whats' neopets?

Nope, must've been the following year.

First couple of Robbie albums had some good stuff on them, but it's all been a bit crap since the second album.

I went to Knebworth for Oasis in 1996. Not too difficult to get into the front pits, just make sure you wander down the front early and get your wristband.

Or just push everybody out the way!

Or wait for the first track and jump from the back to the front!

Me and Big George got from the back of the crowd to the front during the first Strokes song at Reading last year, just focus forward, don't catch anyones eyes, mumble 'there they are, over there' a few times and jump through people.

Things I hate at gigs

1. Rucksacks on people

2. Lovers holding hands

3. People sitting down