Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AT CONCORD , THE 2 PLAY OFF GAMES WERE MY FIRST TIME AT THE CLUB AND MY KIDS ENJOYED THE FOOTBALL, BUT HAVING BEEN A CANVEY REGULAR FOR 15 YEARS MY ONLY VISIT NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUR AWAY GAME, BUT WORRYINGLY OF WHAT I SAW YOU HAVE, WITH A COUPLE OF ADDITIONS A BETTER TEAM THAN US AT THE MOMENT AND LYLE TAYLOR WILL BE A STAR IN THE PREM NEXT YEAR.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AT CONCORD , THE 2 PLAY OFF GAMES WERE MY FIRST TIME AT THE CLUB AND MY KIDS ENJOYED THE FOOTBALL, BUT HAVING BEEN A CANVEY REGULAR FOR 15 YEARS MY ONLY VISIT NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUR AWAY GAME, BUT WORRYINGLY OF WHAT I SAW YOU HAVE, WITH A COUPLE OF ADDITIONS A BETTER TEAM THAN US AT THE MOMENT AND LYLE TAYLOR WILL BE A STAR IN THE PREM NEXT YEAR.

Seems like Romford have lost six easy points next year what with Concord going up.

Saying that I don't think we will miss them to much.

well done to everyone involved at Concord. You all deserve it . I think it was fitting for the schnoz to score the final goal. Club legend.

The good thing is I can actually become a concord supporter now as Our results and your results are not affected by each others ! Well done again lads, and good luck next season

well done to everyone involved at Concord. You all deserve it . I think it was fitting for the schnoz to score the final goal. Club legend.

The good thing is I can actually become a concord supporter now as Our results and your results are not affected by each others ! Well done again lads, and good luck next season

Congratulations to Concord and especially Big D & Smut, the two gaylords, look forward to our games next season and cant wait to hear 'Joe Swash' on the PA again! Barra, Lester, Larks and Onion, you have all summer to come up with at least one song for our probable derby on Boxing Day.

Theres only one team on Canvey

In our Yellow & Blue

Well scoring past you

And many many others down the Lane!!!!!

Congratulations to Concord and especially Big D & Smut, the two gaylords, look forward to our games next season and cant wait to hear 'Joe Swash' on the PA again! Barra, Lester, Larks and Onion, you have all summer to come up with at least one song for our probable derby on Boxing Day.

In our Yellow & Blue

Well scoring past you

And a hearty three cheers from Romford,

Now we wont have to witness all the diving and screaming we saw last season.

Yes well done Concord on your play off victory , I'd rather see you lot there than upthemselves FC . I dont think your that much of a nice club but you are a decent footballing side .

It'll be a lot tougher ask next season . Good luck.

Unless you are part of it you would not know how nice we are at Concord !

But the player retention tells the story !

In our Yellow & Blue

Well scoring past you

And a hearty three cheers from Romford,

Now we wont have to witness all the diving and screaming we saw last season.

Such a twat !