Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Statement from Camberley Town FC

"It is with regret we announce that after much thought Paul Barry has decided to step down as 1st team Manager of Camberley Town Football Club. Paul had an excellent record at Camberley Town and has been a loyal servant of the club for the past five years achieving respectable league positions and winning the league cup in May 2009. Hopefully we can build on the platform Paul has left and move the club on to the next level in the coming years.

On behalf of the Directors, Committee and Players we extend our gratitude and thanks to Paul for his effort over the past five years and wish him and his family well for the future".

The club will now begin the process of selecting a new manager and will look forward to a new season and a bright future under new leadership.

Further announcements will be made in due course.

Darren Barnard

Director of Football

I would like to thank PB for all his efforts at the club over the past 5 years. I personally think he has done a great job at Krooner Park and wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. But as VP always says "Onwards....."

this isnt a rumour thread GP :)

I spoke with both PB and Woody and I am 100% certain they would have mentioned it if they were going for the job there.