Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why?

When is a person spent......Is it when he betters himself or when he just needs to broaden his horizzzzzens?

Players and managers get the boot....Why?

PB had to leave and now the reason he left is not an issue anymore....Why?

Players leave for 10 quid a week more...Why?

Piercey is a big guy but a great keeper and is at Egham Why?

And last but not least the NHS has asked all people with a one inch penis to put flags on their cars......Why?

PS...... I have two flags on mine and apparently Duncs has 4.................................

When is a person spent......Is it when he betters himself or when he just needs to broaden his horizzzzzens?

And last but not least the NHS has asked all people with a one inch penis to put flags on their cars......Why?

PS...... I have two flags on mine and apparently Duncs has 4.................................

i have been away for a bit but i agree with you weeble, the bedfont sports issue has now been sorted

by getting a new 1st and res managers what do you have to do at a club to not get pushed out.

looking at website and res finished second last season and i have been on before about the 1st management

team that had to leave for no reason and is not a issue anymore just pushed under the carpet.

ps i dont drive!!!

i have been away for a bit but i agree with you weeble, the bedfont sports issue has now been sorted

by getting a new 1st and res managers what do you have to do at a club to not get pushed out.

looking at website and res finished second last season and i have been on before about the 1st management

team that had to leave for no reason and is not a issue anymore just pushed under the carpet.

ps i dont drive!!!

So no flags for u then......

"Piercey is a big guy but a great keeper and is at Egham Why?"

I agree totally, Piercey is a great keeper and given Egham's run last season to finish in 4th its not surprising (to me at least) that he is keen to return next season.

Steve Baker's Barmy Army! Up the Egham !