Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United ground improvements

'syd lexic' Rhodes can not get a secretary, match secretary, job at any SSML clubs as he is under a banning order from the ssml for life

Efc - Well that's certainly news to me, is it Minuted anywhere as I would be interested to see it in black and white as it were

Rhodes the truth always news to you? Prove you are not then

Edited by efc

Prove you are not then

Efc - That's a strange question considering you are the one who earlier 'reliably' informed everybody that I'm under a banning order, like I said it was the first I had heard of it. It's also strange how Amersham Town offered me their Secretary job only a few weeks ago so my guess is you are telling pork pies and trying to stir it.

Prove you are not then

Efc - That's a strange question considering you are the one who earlier 'reliably' informed everybody that I'm under a banning order, like I said it was the first I had heard of it. It's also strange how Amersham Town offered me their Secretary job only a few weeks ago so my guess is you are telling pork pies and trying to stir it.

you know albout stiring it.As i said prove it well if they did as soon as league got know about it would be sorry CLIFFORD WE HAVE TO WITHDRAW THE OFFER fact

Edited by efc

As i said prove it

Well you are the one who earlier seemed so certain that I'm under a banning order by the SSML so perhaps you should prove it, who 'reliably' informed you and if the SSML Management Committee agreed it then it surely would be Minuted

66cup - I'm surprised by that comment as you seem like a fair minded and knowledgable bloke, like I said I'm Cranfield United's biggest admirer and wish the Club all the best for the forthcoming campaign

yes not bad both teams tried to play was suprised how much cranfield passed the ball (after last season) and were worth at least a draw had made 7 substitutions so it was a bit stop start but good to see so many even if a lot wont make the squad hopefully we can get the best players together for the game tom TUES 27TH V KEMPSTON ROVERS callum davenport the ex west ham player got the winner overall a good game.

i went to watch cranfield last saturday as i heard there was alot of changes . it was good to see a very organised set up with lee beerman in charge . he has played at a very high standard and if any one can take them up he is your man . it was good to see craig connell has gone as i think he was still pissed on match day as he loved a friday night out not a good example to set but the bar will not be happy as i bet takings have gone down lol . good luck cranfield you should do really well this season

it was good to see craig connell has gone as i think he was still pissed on match day as he loved a friday night out

I have to defend Craig here as he is far too professional for that sort of thing, the un-necessary comment sounds very much like sour grapes

it was good to see craig connell has gone as i think he was still pissed on match day as he loved a friday night out

I have to defend Craig here as he is far too professional for that sort of thing, the un-necessary comment sounds very much like sour grapes

Rhodes and you know him so well? Sounds like you are talking out of your backside

Rhodes and you know him so well? Sounds like you are talking out of your backside

Efc - So how well do you know Craig Connell then, Champ unfairly makes him out to sound like an alcoholic which he clearly isn't

Efc - So how well do you know Craig Connell then, Champ unfairly makes him out to sound like an alcoholic which he clearly isn't

As well as you do met him a couple of times

Edited by efc

SAT 31ST Cranfield United v Aylesbury United Ko 3pm FREE ENTRY

1-4.....ouch

Tuesday 3rd August Cranfield United v Sileby Rangers FREE ENTRY 7.45 Ko

Will your centre half be able to contain the prolific Nick Worsley?