Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United ground improvements

Ref off Ref were you at the game 1-4 no ouch about it done ok created numerous chances 2 six yard box scrambles hit the bar and conceded a penalty at the end after making 7 subs and looking at players good learning exercise. Oh and there were no POINTS to be won.

Cranfield United 2 Sileby Rangers 0 good solid 1st half performance with only 3 subs used much more settled pattern only problem now is 6 players on holiday for the 1st 2 games of the season !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cranfield United 2 Sileby Rangers 0

66cup - Who on earth are they, surely you can't be that desparate for pre-season opposition!

Ref off Ref were you at the game 1-4 no ouch about it done ok created numerous chances 2 six yard box scrambles hit the bar and conceded a penalty at the end after making 7 subs and looking at players good learning exercise. Oh and there were no POINTS to be won.

Cranfield United 2 Sileby Rangers 0 good solid 1st half performance with only 3 subs used much more settled pattern only problem now is 6 players on holiday for the 1st 2 games of the season !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, pre season games give an indication to how a clubs season may pan out, but when you make more substitutions that Sven ever thought possible it does unsettle a game.

Good win last night for you, but half a dozen players away first 2 games, could be tricky.....good luck anyway

We (Padbury) played Bedford last night, not Town, won 5-3 and ok we had a good goal ruled out and hit the woodwork twice but think they will do well this season, play it about well and have a couple of skillful, quick forwards, best Bedford side I've seen in a while, but then as we say.....it's only pre-season and ziltch points up for grabs.

Edited by ref off ref

Yes it does unsettle a game thats why the results are not massively important but would rather learn more about the players and what system they fit into in these games rather than the end result saying that we have a better team than last year allthough it will still be a very tough season for us as long as we improve on last year then that will be a result.

And that nick worsley played last night and didnt get a sniff wasnt that prolific last night can see why he scores (30 goals last season in ucl)

LOL.....think the old man has blown him out of proportion then

Rhodes for someone who sounds like he knows a lot about football im suprised Sileby Rangers play in the united counties league same standard as south midlands you obviously know quite a lot about nothing !

'66cup' beat me to it just what i was going to say 'Rhodes you are a first rate knob you no nothing'cheesy%20(2).gif

Do yor homework sunshine there are 2 managers and you play in the league who for ? Sileby play in the ucl same standard i dont think you know a lot about anything matey. And as for your uncle when was the last time he saw cranfield win anything if at all with many past managers think your just on here to stir things up

hello there i dont understand 2 managers and what is ucl.

i will ask my uncle if he did ever see cranfield win a cup or something, he has only lived there for 6 years so not to sure

wanted my son to play for them but where i live its to far because i dont have a car so will try brache or tottenhoe i can get the bus then

hello there i dont understand 2 managers and what is ucl.

i will ask my uncle if he did ever see cranfield win a cup or something, he has only lived there for 6 years so not to sure

wanted my son to play for them but where i live its to far because i dont have a car so will try brache or tottenhoe i can get the bus then

is he having a laugh with his posts ?

I stopped taking him seriously when he said Brache had a nice ground !

hello again i have only been to brache once and liked it a lot. yes i am serious and there might be a better ground i visit sometime, can you tell me what grounds are as nice or even better please

my uncles name is bill watson he doesnt go to the brache games because he lives in salford so watches hi local team cranfield but he says at the moment they are not doing very well and might do better now they have a new manager

Well theres a suprise so called awfull cranfield getting an away draw at a side everyones tipping for a top 3 finish and us relegation certainties lol 2-0 up as well playing the last 20 mins with 10 men due to injuries subs and one of the forwards being sick then kings langley equalizing in the 90th min with 8 players missing as well well done cranfield

hello again.

well done cranfield, damn you nearly won the match as well, that is a shame.

did you play 66cup and did you score if my boy had been asked to play you might have won.

i said you would come near the top with crawley so doing well at the moment