Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

E&E F.C. Press Release

Epsom & Ewell F.C. are proud to announce details of the Dave Wilson Trophy IV and Football Quiz Night.

Our memorial tournament, which is now the traditional curtain raiser to our season, will mark its fourth running at the new venue of Grand Drive, home of Raynes Park Vale FC, to whom the club express their gratitude.

The matches and dates are as follows (please note provisional times of matches):

Raynes Park Vale v Merstham - Tuesday 27th July - kick off 7.30 p.m.

Epsom & Ewell v Molesey - Thursday 29th July - kick off 7.30 p.m.

3rd / 4th place play off - Saturday 31st July - kick off 1 p.m.

Final - Saturday 31st July - kick off 4 p.m.

A tournament programme will be produced, and it is hoped to be able to provide food throughout the afternoon of the Saturday and some in-between match entertainment (still to be confirmed).

In addition, at 7pm there will be a football quiz in the club house at Raynes Park Vale and any club is invited to enter a team. Entry will cost £10 per team (no more than 5 in a team) and the number and amount of prizes will be dependent on entries. It is hoped that this will also become an annual event, and if you have a few mates who like a quiz, why not come along and represent your club. Even if your team is not playing in the tournament you would have time to get there after watching your teams play, as the club is just a 5-10 minute walk from Raynes Park Station.

Teams of club officials, match officials or players are also very welcome, and I can confirm that the quiz will be a good one, covering many different areas of the beautiful game. I hope to see you all there.

Richard Lambert - Epsom & Ewell F.C. Programme Editor

Edited by E&E Ed

Epsom & Ewell F.C. are proud to announce details of the Dave Wilson Trophy IV and Football Quiz Night.

Our memorial tournament, which is now the traditional curtain raiser to our season, will mark its fourth running at the new venue of Grand Drive, home of Raynes Park Vale FC, to whom the club express their gratitude.

The matches and dates are as follows (please note provisional times of matches):

Raynes Park Vale v Merstham - Tuesday 27th July - kick off 7.30 p.m.

Epsom & Ewell v Molesey - Thursday 29th July - kick off 7.30 p.m.

3rd / 4th place play off - Saturday 31st July - kick off 1 p.m.

Final - Saturday 31st July - kick off 4 p.m.

A tournament programme will be produced, and it is hoped to be able to provide food throughout the afternoon of the Saturday and some in-between match entertainment (still to be confirmed).

In addition, at 7pm there will be a football quiz in the club house at Raynes Park Vale and any club is invited to enter a team. Entry will cost £10 per team (no more than 5 in a team) and the number and amount of prizes will be dependent on entries. It is hoped that this will also become an annual event, and if you have a few mates who like a quiz, why not come along and represent your club. Even if your team is not playing in the tournament you would have time to get there after watching your teams play, as the club is just a 5-10 minute walk from Raynes Park Station.

Teams of club officials, match officials or players are also very welcome, and I can confirm that the quiz will be a good one, covering many different areas of the beautiful game. I hope to see you all there.

Richard Lambert - Epsom & Ewell F.C. Programme Editor

I WENT TO THIS LAST SEASON TO SEE MOLESEY WIN THE TOURNAMENT BEATING LEATHERHEAD IN THE FINAL.

WATCHED SOME NEAT PRE-SEASON STUFF SO IF YOU'RE AT A LOOSE END, I CAN RECOMMEND IT -

MERSTHAM AS THE RYMANS TEAM - FAVOURITES ?