Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Sat 3rd July

Westfield V Molesey ( now 1pm) @ Bisley FC

THANKS NLN I MIGHT POP ALONG AND WATCH YOU TOMORROW UNDER YOUR NEW MANAGEMENT, AND JUST TO BE NOSEY AND SEE HOW YOUR NEW GROUND IS PROGRESSING. HEARD PITCH IS LOOKING GOOD ?

MOLESEY'S A GOOD CHOICE NLN FOR PRE-SEASON AS THEY DO LIKE TO PLAY SOME GOOD FOOTBALL

Good win there Nigel,keeping a clean sheet as well, must of been pleasing.Things on the up at Westfield it seems.

HI NLN, WAS THERE WATCHING AND MUST SAY THAT BISLEY HAVE DONE ALOT OF WORK ON THE GROUND AND CLUB HOUSE, IT'S LOOKING GOOD THERE BUT APPARENTLY CANNOT GET LIGHTS ?

YEP GOOD WIN, YESTERDAY WELL DONE. I SEE THAT MOLESEY HAVE ALOT OF NEW PLAYERS WHICH I DIDN'T RECOGNISE FROM LAST SEASON, SO LOOKED A BIT DISJOINTED AT TIMES ALTHOUGH I THINK THEY SHAVED THE 1ST HALF AND WESTFIELD THE 2ND HALF WITH 3 GOALS. LOTS OF SUBS COMING AND GOING DOESN'T HELP THE FLOW OF THE GAME FROM A SPECTATOR POINT OF VIEW BUT THATS WHAT PRE-SEASON GAMES ARTE ABOUT !

GOOD LUCK NIGE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, IF YOU KEEP THOSE PLAYERS YOU SHOULD BE NEAR THE TOP COME THE END OF THE SEASON

Yes very impressive at Bisley. Much different from when i played down there. Unfortunatley they've had to remove a lot of the improvements as they went ahead and did them without planning permission.

Good workout for us Saturday and was nice to get those 3 second half goals. A long way to go and a lot of hard work but early signs are promising. The vast majority of those who played Saturday have signed and there will be more quality additions