Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

OPENING DAY FIXTURES

hello again. thank you for telling me were the sun posting team play. they should be called north watford so we no and the london team should be called broxborn lions so we no. were are brache playing on saturday because simon is nor working and they might want him to play.

thank you

Good Grief! wall.gif

...try clicking on the link I posted when I first replied to you ABOVE - it should take you to all of the fixtures for Saturday 14th August involving SSML clubs.

Scroll down and you should see amongst the Div Two fixtures that Brache are at home to Mursley Utd. :smilewinkgrin:

PS By the way following your logic of club names - where would you suppose Arsenal are from - careful!;)

.... and don't get 'you-know-who' started on Kentish Town! :eek:

A, shall we say, interesting report on this one from another's Forum, I'm surprised only 35 were in attendance for the Gosling Sports Centre curtain raiser:

Hatfield Town 1 v 3 Chalfont St Peter Spartan South Midlands League Prem Division Admission £5 Prog £1 Att 35 h/c

Despite giving myself 4 hours to get to Rothwell Corinthians or Stewarts and Lloyd Corby i settled for Hatfield Town as the M25 turned itself into a giant car park. At 1.45 i had only reached Jnc 9 on the M1 with traffic reports indicating hold ups on the M1 i turned round and headed for Gosling Sports Centre in Welwyn Garden City where Hatfield Town now play. In fact according to their programme they played here in the early 1990's so some of the forums posters may well have been here in the past. The ground has a 6 lane athletics track and a cycle track around the pitch. Viewing is from a a large run down stand but more than adequate for todays crowd. Though if you wish to use the toilets bring a torch as there was no lighting at all in them !! Also no refeeshments either inside though i assume some were available inside the Lesiure Centre. The game was dominated by Chalfont in the first half with them going in 3-0 at half time, the last goal on the stroke of half time was acracking 30 yarder. The second half was more even with Hatfield scoring a consolation in the 7 minutes of added time.

Isn't there still an outstanding, shall we say, discrepancy from Saturday whereby the headcount, from this reliable source on the another Forum, was just 35 yet the Official attendance on Football Mitoo was 102.

A, shall we say, interesting report on this one from another's Forum, I'm surprised only 35 were in attendance for the Gosling Sports Centre curtain raiser:

Hatfield Town 1 v 3 Chalfont St Peter Spartan South Midlands League Prem Division Admission £5 Prog £1 Att 35 h/c

Despite giving myself 4 hours to get to Rothwell Corinthians or Stewarts and Lloyd Corby i settled for Hatfield Town as the M25 turned itself into a giant car park. At 1.45 i had only reached Jnc 9 on the M1 with traffic reports indicating hold ups on the M1 i turned round and headed for Gosling Sports Centre in Welwyn Garden City where Hatfield Town now play. In fact according to their programme they played here in the early 1990's so some of the forums posters may well have been here in the past. The ground has a 6 lane athletics track and a cycle track around the pitch. Viewing is from a a large run down stand but more than adequate for todays crowd. Though if you wish to use the toilets bring a torch as there was no lighting at all in them !! Also no refeeshments either inside though i assume some were available inside the Lesiure Centre. The game was dominated by Chalfont in the first half with them going in 3-0 at half time, the last goal on the stroke of half time was acracking 30 yarder. The second half was more even with Hatfield scoring a consolation in the 7 minutes of added time.

Isn't there still an outstanding, shall we say, discrepancy from Saturday whereby the headcount, from this reliable source on the another Forum, was just 35 yet the Official attendance on Football Mitoo was 102.

he may be reliable, he obviously just struggles with maths! if he is anything like you then he was probably to busy talking b''#'#'#'ks to count properly. Chalfont brought approx 25-30 i would say, plus our strong support i would say 102 is about right. Perhaps your 'reliable source' was to busy having a few sneaky lagers in the bar with our fans......................