Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingsbury London Tigers V Kentish Town HIGHLIGHTS

Had some internet problems at Cold End HQ so apologies for the delay but finally match report and highlights including all four goals, saved pen, bar hit, missed chances, foul that should of been a pen for kentish??? , the rain that fell in the last 15 minutes and what may interest Rhodes a good performance from Lee Scott and Uduma Kalu's equaliser which you can just make out through the rain. It was a really good game so I recommend everyone to have a look at the highlights

THE COLD END

Had some internet problems at Cold End HQ so apologies for the delay but finally match report and highlights including all four goals, saved pen, bar hit, missed chances, foul that should of been a pen for kentish??? , the rain that fell in the last 15 minutes and what may interest Rhodes a good performance from Lee Scott and Uduma Kalu's equaliser which you can just make out through the rain. It was a really good game so I recommend everyone to have a look at the highlights

THE COLD END

Cold End.

Some great highlights..Was that really Kentish Town's 1st team Keeper??? If so i think i just might put the gloves back on..He is poor, ok he saved the Pen but there was more guess work then a good save. Some great players on show and some nice skill. Good bit of cam work by you.

THE COLD END

Cold End.

Some great highlights..Was that really Kentish Town's 1st team Keeper??? If so i think i just might put the gloves back on..He is poor, ok he saved the Pen but there was more guess work then a good save. Some great players on show and some nice skill. Good bit of cam work by you.

Bit of a statement to make on the back of a few minutes video footage me thinks! And yes he is my first choice keeper, and he has been unbelevaible for us, including playing a massive part in our strong finish to last season. And he did that at the age of 18.

THE COLD END

Great stuff 'The Cold End'. I'm glad you had a good evening!

THE COLD END

Cold End.

Bit of a statement to make on the back of a few minutes video footage me thinks! And yes he is my first choice keeper, and he has been unbelevaible for us, including playing a massive part in our strong finish to last season. And he did that at the age of 18.

Rak

You can tell alot about a keeper in a few minutes. I am not trying to knock the lad as playing in goal has to be the hardest place on the pitch.

But at this level you need a keeper that is sharp off his line and one that has a good starting point....alot of times you keeper is slow off his line in fact does not come what so ever and his starting point is very poor. I have also seen him play a full 90mins and it was the same thing then.

I will say that you have some good players and hope you do well this season...just so you shut Rhodes up

THE COLD END

Cold End.

Rak

You can tell alot about a keeper in a few minutes. I am not trying to knock the lad as playing in goal has to be the hardest place on the pitch.

But at this level you need a keeper that is sharp off his line and one that has a good starting point....alot of times you keeper is slow off his line in fact does not come what so ever and his starting point is very poor. I have also seen him play a full 90mins and it was the same thing then.

I will say that you have some good players and hope you do well this season...just so you shut Rhodes up

Ok, I completely disagree with your assesment on the gk (all keepers have faults, but he is certainly more then good enough for this league), and further to that believe he has great potential at his young age to push on in the future, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Cheers.

Glad everyone enjoyed the highlights... hopefully making another SSMFL game in the next week or so. I agree with Rak in that his keeper couldn't of saved either goal. He did save the penalty impressively and had a good game otherwise. Both KT and KLT will surprise a few teams this season.

The Cold End - What did you think of Lee Scott for Kentish Town and his strike partnership with Uduma Kalu, Toskak and Keegan, Rush and Daglish, Sheringham and Klinsman, Cottee and McAvennie and Wright and Bright spring very much to mind

The Cold End - What did you think of Lee Scott for Kentish Town and his strike partnership with Uduma Kalu, Toskak and Keegan, Rush and Daglish, Sheringham and Klinsman, Cottee and McAvennie and Wright and Bright spring very much to mind

Rhodes why do come on here wright so much crap fck back to brown noseing on the BGU forum

Rhodes..... i was impressed with Lee Scott, showed some good touches as did many players on the night especially Edson Cata of KLT who i'm a big fan of... but couldn't comment Scott's partnership with Kalu as for most of the game when Kalu was on i was trying (and failing!!) to keep dry under the stand in the torrential rain!!!!!!

Rhodes why do come on here wright so much crap fck back to brown noseing on the BGU forum

Efc - So do you see players like Scott and Kalu in the football you frequent then in the backwaters around Milton Keynes and Aylesbury, I'll be surprised if you do

THE COLD END

Cold End.

Rak

Ok, I completely disagree with your assesment on the gk (all keepers have faults, but he is certainly more then good enough for this league), and further to that believe he has great potential at his young age to push on in the future, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Cheers.

Rak..

Watched your game yesterday and i must say i thought you should have been 3 up at half time rather then just 1 nil....Thought your forward line was top notch, the Number 7 was on fire a great player, young ginger lad in the middle of the park was a tidy player as well....Just seems that Royston came a bit to life in the 2nd half and took their changes. You do have a good side and you will be top half of the table if you play like yesterday week in week out..

But my point again was made yesterday with your keeper. To be fair the 1st goal was a top goal no keeper was stopping that, 2nd goal had he had the right starting point he would have got to the ball before the left winger who had run 50 yards to get the ball and the 3rd he was very slow coming off his line again.

But i really do think you have a top and was unlucky yesterday...people will look at the result 3-1 and think you had been run off the park, well that was not the case you lads played well and could have taken 3 points yesterday.

Love the game.....As you say the keeper is only 18 years of age, probably very nervous and has got some learning to do.

I understand you are only being constructive and not nasty, however if you have a point like that, especially concerning say a young keeper, wouldn't your comments be better sent to Rak via PM, posting it on here is just ammo to clubs who have to face Kentish, in the end it could be the undoing of the young lad before he's even started.

As I say I know you mean no initial harm......hopefully the boy can come good, but will need encouragement, and lots of it.

Edited by ref off ref

Love the game.....As you say the keeper is only 18 years of age, probably very nervous and has got some learning to do.

I understand you are only being constructive and not nasty, however if you have a point like that, especially concerning say a young keeper, wouldn't your comments be better sent to Rak via PM, posting it on here is just ammo to clubs who have to face Kentish, in the end it could be the undoing of the young lad before he's even started.

As I say I know you mean no initial harm......hopefully the boy can come good, but will need encouragement, and lots of it.

Ref off Ref...You make a good point and if i have caused upset then i am sorry. It is not ment to be nasty but was just pointing out some facts. So Rak and to others if i have upset anyone or the lad himself i am sorry.

Ref off Ref...You make a good point and if i have caused upset then i am sorry. It is not ment to be nasty but was just pointing out some facts. So Rak and to others if i have upset anyone or the lad himself i am sorry.

Love the Game, fair play for holding your hands up, but as I said I know your post wasn't intent on causing an issue, it was an observation.

Maybe now it's been pointed out then Kentish can give help him to establish himself....who knows after Rob Green at South Africa 2010 then.....2014, 2018, stranger things have happened.

Love the Game, fair play for holding your hands up, but as I said I know your post wasn't intent on causing an issue, it was an observation.

Maybe now it's been pointed out then Kentish can give help him to establish himself....who knows after Rob Green at South Africa 2010 then.....2014, 2018, stranger things have happened.

Agree that the comments regarding my gk would have been better kept private, I wouldn't like to come on here and slag off any individual player etc. Although, it is far easier to do so if you have an alias on here. But I accept apologies and that no harm was meant.

Again though, I will say that although he has improvements to make, I believe he is an excellent keeper. To be fair to what you have said, he has not been at his best this term, but I am confident that he will improve his performances to what he has shown in the past and better, whilst I maintain the strong belief that his current level of performance is in no way a hinderance to our general performance or chances of picking up results.

Thanks for the praise regarding our performance yesterday, it is much appreciated. I have heard similar from a fair few now. But still extremely disapointed to lose! Ruins the weekend! If we keep performing how we have done up to now, I think we will have a good season, so taking comfort in that at the moment lol =(

Rak, Love the Game, and to anyone else, it's always worth remembering that before the ball even reaches a keeper, he has 10 players in front of him whose job it is to protect him, who allowed the cross to come in, who didn't pick up the runner, who initially lost possession, if the keeper lets in a goal remember, someone within the team long before it reached going past him done something he shouldn't have to contribute to it.

Again though, I will say that although he has improvements to make, I believe he is an excellent keeper. To be fair to what you have said, he has not been at his best this term, but I am confident that he will improve his performances to what he has shown in the past and better, whilst I maintain the strong belief that his current level of performance is in no way a hinderance to our general performance or chances of picking up results.

Rak - I'm not telling you how to do your job but whilst Damien McCarthy is still learning his trade why not bring James Noonan back, Prodigal Son style, as I believe he is available again and looking for a Club.

Rak - I'm not telling you how to do your job but whilst Damien McCarthy is still learning his trade why not bring James Noonan back, Prodigal Son style, as I believe he is available again and looking for a Club.

I hope I'm not talking out of Rhodes backside here, but, yes James Noonan is a good keeper but I think he might be a bit rusty having been out of the game for a year or so. From what I saw of the young keeper in the FA Cup match against Stanstead there are a few rough edges there but nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of experience from playing at this level.

As a keeper its always highlighted when you make an error (regardless how small).