Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation 2010/11

I think the Kentish Town management & players might have something to say about that as well. They got a very good point v Aylesbury at the weekend & if anything will feel annoyed they couldn't hold on to their lead.

The Premier League needs to be cut from 23 teams to 22 by next season so how will the promotion/relegation work, think division 1 is at a maximum already.

And will Sport Benfica remain in the SSML, paying rental to ground share, can't see them wanting to do that in division 2, and will Stony Stratford still be a SSML team, every year the rumour circulates that because of their changing facilities being 20 miles from the pitch that they'll be demoted, so who knows what will be.

surely sporting must leave the league. I admire their persistance at trying to play but with results like the wodson ark 18 - 1 result it makes the league look a farse. looking at some results they can obviously put out a decent team occasionly but turning up without enough players to start the game and then having 2 sent off is farcical and makes the league look silly.

They got a very good point v Aylesbury at the weekend & if anything will feel annoyed they couldn't hold on to their lead.

Yes, according to the local press Rak was incandescent with rage that they gave those two late goals away:

http://www.camdennewjournal.com/sports/2010/oct/rakatahr-rages-over-%E2%80%98robbery%E2%80%99

Langford, mainly a team of UCL reserve players and not good ones at that!

Red Robbo - Are you sure that's not just sour grapes on your part

Why on earth would I have any "sour grapes" regarding Langford. I left Langford to pursue other things. I see a lot of SSML Premier sides and Langford still seem to be the ones consistently struggling this season.

Langford, mainly a team of UCL reserve players and not good ones at that!

Red Robbo - Are you sure that's not just sour grapes on your part

Why on earth would I have any "sour grapes" regarding Langford. I left Langford to pursue other things. I see a lot of SSML Premier sides and Langford still seem to be the ones consistently struggling this season.

Was it to get a refund on the second hand bog brush Rhodes presented to you last Xmas

Red Robbo - Apologies if I hit a raw nerve with my comments. I take it you saw that Terry Kitchener severed ties at Forde Park following last Saturday's 5-0 defeat at Leverstock Green

Red Robbo - Apologies if I hit a raw nerve with my comments. I take it you saw that Terry Kitchener severed ties at Forde Park following last Saturday's 5-0 defeat at Leverstock Green

I can't understand all this "sour grapes" and "raw nerve" stuff,I'm afraid I've got no time for it. Yes, I was aware that Terry Kitchener had resigned early in the week. Let's hope his successor or successors can take the club where it should be in the current climate. For me, I might just get back into the programme editing soon after Christmas, not with Langford, I hasten to add but it may be with another SSML team. There again, I have enjoyed the freedom of going where I want to on a Saturday and midweek without any ties and may consider it in time to be the better option. Off to Broxbourne on Saturday for London Lions v Wodson Park, looking forward to an entertaining game and getting some good pictures.

not with Langford, I hasten to add but it may be with another SSML team

Red Robbo - That's the sort of giveaway comment which makes me think you are holding a grudge and have a chip on your shoulder with Langford, I'm sure you would be welcomed back to Forde Park with open arms

Red Robbo - That's the sort of giveaway comment which makes me think you are holding a grudge and have a chip on your shoulder with Langford, I'm sure you would be welcomed back to Forde Park with open arms

Lets see now we've had Sour grapes, raw nerve, and now chips. is this a forum or a canteen menu???lol.gif. next you'll be trying to rub salt into an imaginary wound you think I may have. Anyway as stated before no sour grapes, chips, grudges or raw nerves towards Langford at allgiveup.gif. There is a lot of interest in the management job at Langford at that's before it has been advertised. waytogo.gif

If it's of any interest I'm back watching the sports I enjoy including getting around to many non league football grounds over the season and taking photographs at matches.406.gif

Lets see now we've had Sour grapes, raw nerve, and now chips. is this a forum or a canteen menu???lol.gif. next you'll be trying to rub salt into an imaginary wound you think I may have. Anyway as stated before no sour grapes, chips, grudges or raw nerves towards Langford at allgiveup.gif. There is a lot of interest in the management job at Langford at that's before it has been advertised. waytogo.gif

If it's of any interest I'm back watching the sports I enjoy including getting around to many non league football grounds over the season and taking photographs at matches.406.gif

RedRobbo are you still watching Rye House Speedway? if so is Len Silver still running the show ?

RedRobbo are you still watching Rye House Speedway? if so is Len Silver still running the show ?

Yes, still watching the Rockets at Rye House and Len Silver is still running the show over there. It fits in well with the local football in the area being a Saturday night track.