Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sport London e Benfica

Di

i think KNOWALL knows what he is on about...............looks like WGC have dragged theirselves even further into the mire.

BUFC - What about their great 2-0 win at Buckingham Athletic, that shows what they are capable of doesn't it

Di

i think KNOWALL knows what he is on about...............looks like WGC have dragged theirselves even further into the mire.

BUFC - What about their great 2-0 win at Buckingham Athletic, that shows what they are capable of doesn't it

And 5 defeats since!

Lets hope they pick up a win soon................................................................

All, (Especially KNOWALL and BUFC)

1) I and my assistant at WGC were never in a management role at Sport London e Benfica

2) If you are making accusations about this and that you should really have some evidence to back up your claims but im sure you dont and I think I know who you are too :icon29:

3) A must win game tomorrow, Yes but if you ask me every game is a must win for every team as points are important whatever position teams are in the table.

Have a good weekend everyone :waytogo:

1) I and my assistant at WGC were never in a management role at Sport London e Benfica

2) If you are making accusations about this and that you should really have some evidence to back up your claims but im sure you dont and I think I know who you are too :icon29:

3) A must win game tomorrow, Yes but if you ask me every game is a must win for every team as points are important whatever position teams are in the table.

Who woould admit to being in a management role at Sport Benfica, and probably a may not win game either.

Who woould admit to being in a management role at Sport Benfica

Well Special1 did didn't he, I have a certain amount of sympathy for him but at the end of the day he was his own worst enemy

Never mentioned your assistant, being asked to play for you is that not evidence enough. Pity that.

KNOWALL - What on earth are you on about, which SSML Club do you follow out of interest

DJM61 - Well I am assuming it is either the Welwyn Garden City Manager or his Assistant who were both players at Sport London e Benfica prior to the Club's demise, is that correct as you always seem to be in the know

• 5 months later...

I'm just wondering what has become of Special1 and whether Sport London e Benfica are ever likely to reform. Although their demise was of their own making it was a shame what happened to them as since their formation in 1981 the Club didn't really put a foot wrong until their second season in the SSML, ie 2008/2009, when it all seemed to go pear shaped and they lost the plot