Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sport London e Benfica

Robbie - Unlike Mr Rhodes I only post what I know or what I have been told by people at the clubs.

Love the Game - Okay, give me an example of when I have been inaccurate. I actually predicted Sport London e Benfica's eventual demise on the another Forum before they even entered the SSML, it was just a matter of how long they managed to keep their heads above water at a far higher and disciplined level of football than they had previously been accustomed to in the Middlesex League

Are you still sticking with your prediction that Haringey Borough will be relegated this season?

Robbie - Unlike Mr Rhodes I only post what I know or what I have been told by people at the clubs.

Love the Game - Okay, give me an example of when I have been inaccurate. I actually predicted Sport London e Benfica's eventual demise on the another Forum before they even entered the SSML, it was just a matter of how long they managed to keep their heads above water at a far higher and disciplined level of football than they had previously been accustomed to in the Middlesex League

Are you still sticking with your prediction that Haringey Borough will be relegated this season?

Yes Rhodes, you must know something that we all dont as there is no way Haringey are going down............like people have said before hating a club wont send them down! ha ha ha ha

I understand that a number of Sport London e Benfica players, currently still registerred to the Club, and sine dined due to outstanding fines, have been approached by other Club's however there appears to be some confusion as to how their playing bans can be lifted. If their prospective new Club's pay off their dues to the Middlesex FA will they then be allowed to transfer and will a deregistration form from the sadly demised Sport London e Benfica still apply.

Nothing whatsoever sad about the "demise" of this [censored] shower. They were a liability to the league for most of the last 2 seasons and should have been expelled long since- bit like Tokyngton Manor.

They will not be missed and I just hope that Rhodes follows them through the exit door for good.

Apparently the only hole that Rhodes is fit for is his own a**ehole cheesy%20(2).gif

Hi all,

as a player from a certain premiership side in the ssml, i was asked to play for S L B under a different name as they were short of players, the chap looking after the team at the time is now in charge of a certain 1st division side and he has not been in the job for long, i refused to play but i do know of many players that did, but i am glad that they did not win any matches during that period as Cheats never prosper.

KNOWALL - I'm just curious as to why you quoted a post referring to me when making your post, what have I got to do with Sport London e Benfica's sinister affairs

KNOWALL - Well I wouldn't be asking if I did, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Sport London e Benfica

KNOWALL - As far as I'm aware Special1 has always been chief cook and bottle washer at Sport London e Benfica and would never except any help or assistance even when it was offered, I really haven't got a clue who you are talking about or what you are getting at

KNOWALL - Well to be perfectly honest I didn't have a clue, I simply assumed that the person who I believe you are referring to was just a player at the beleaguered Club

BUFC - If it's the player who I believe KNOWALL is referring to then I had no idea he was Special1's Assistant at Sport London e Benfica. I had actually recommended Hector Varela to Special1 to be his right hand man but he didn't want to know just because of a childish spat they had at the Inner City World Cup a few years back

Apparently the only hole that Rhodes is fit for is his own a**ehole cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Hi all,

as a player from a certain premiership side in the ssml, i was asked to play for S L B under a different name as they were short of players, the chap looking after the team at the time is now in charge of a certain 1st division side and he has not been in the job for long, i refused to play but i do know of many players that did, but i am glad that they did not win any matches during that period as Cheats never prosper.

And so too do the Middlesex FA.

KNOWALL - I'm just curious as to why you quoted a post referring to me when making your post, what have I got to do with Sport London e Benfica's sinister affairs

KNOWALL??? More like KNOW F*CKALL ha ha ha

i think KNOWALL knows what he is on about...............looks like WGC have dragged theirselves even further into the mire.

KNOWALL??? More like KNOW F*CKALL ha ha ha

i think KNOWALL knows what he is on about...............looks like WGC have dragged theirselves even further into the mire.

Must win game for WGC tomorrow!