Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off - Saturday 4 December 2010

Will any game make it or will I have to go shopping????????? flame.gif

Love the Game - You must be under the thumb at home

Rhodes - Another thing about me you have got wrong. For your info I went and watched Padbury.

What are that Padbury mob like as we are due to play them soon?

Clock End - I can only say what I saw of them in the 90mins I watched.

The keeper is good, very vocal, gets the ball out quick throwing or kicking. Has good hands. The only thing that i can say is wrong with him on the day was he could be quicker off his line apart from that looked a good solid safe keeper. Real shame he is not 6 foot plus as I feel he would be playing higher then the SSML if he was.

Back Four. Not really tested for the whole 90mins, hold a tight high line, have a good shape to them. They like to play from the back and all of them are happy with the ball at their feet. The only fault is the two full backs on the day did not look like they had any real pace

Midfield. A strong midfield, like a tackle and looked strong in the air. The two wide players have some real pace about them and can hit a lovely cross. All of them like to have the ball at their feet and always look for the killer pass. Their only fault is the lads in the middle hold on to the ball just a little to long and can be caught on the ball.

Forwards. Have to say the lads that played up top including the sub that came are big and strong, have pace, work hard and know were the goal is. Will be a real handful for any centre backs in the prem. Must get tight to them, give them any room and they will be all over you.

I have only see them play this game and it was against a Herts County side.....But you still have to beat the team in front of you.

ref of ref hope this does not upset you or Craig.

Love the Game.....like you say you're asked a question and can only say what you see, can't be critical with that...as for the keeper, that's my lad, if he was 6 foot plus I'd want a word with his Old lady as I'm only 4' 6" myself (stood on tiptoes LOL).

As Craig says we did have players missing and some fresh back from injury and suspension, but it is true what you referred to, that you can only beat what is in front of you.

LOL.....hope you haven't given too much away though, can only guess Clock End is from Tatternhoe as they are the only side we have coming up and are yet to play, but then on this site you never know.