Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off - Saturday 4 December 2010

Kingsbury London Tigers vs Aylesbury United is off.

Oh you must be gutted Pete, I'm guessing you will try and find another game from Mr Ewen or go and watch a local game if any are on.

Well... I thought I'd get in before someone else does!

No, no and no. :grin:

or go and watch a local game if any are on.

Yes, Haringey Borough v Chalfont St Peter

Oh you must be gutted Pete, I'm guessing you will try and find another game from Mr Ewen or go and watch a local game if any are on.

Why? Worried someone might fall over on the hard ground and you have to take over the line? :smirk:

Why? Worried someone might fall over on the hard ground and you have to take over the line? :smirk:

Unlikely as that sounds, it has happened to me this season!

Cockfosters v Welwyn Garden City OFF

Hertford v Royston Town OFF.

Will any game make it or will I have to go shopping????????? flame.gif

From www.tafc.co.uk

Whilst there is a snow covering on the pitch the weather forecast is for light rain during the early hours of Saturday and an improving temperature. In order to give the match every opportunity of proceeding the Club has deferred the postponement of Saturdays match and have arranged for a pitch inspection to take place at 10am on Saturday morning. The result of this inspection will be published on this website shortly thereafter.

Love the Game - You must be under the thumb at home

Rhodes - Another thing about me you have got wrong. For your info I went and watched Padbury.

Rhodes - Another thing about me you have got wrong. For your info I went and watched Padbury.

Love the Game - another subject that Rhodes has commented on that he knows nothing of!

What are that Padbury mob like as we are due to play them soon?

Clock End - Can't you guess what they're like judging by how Ref Off Ref is on here or do you mean the team. I see that Padbury got quite a lengthy mention in the Non League paper yesterday even though they were referred to as Tadbury.

Clock End - I can only say what I saw of them in the 90mins I watched.

The keeper is good, very vocal, gets the ball out quick throwing or kicking. Has good hands. The only thing that i can say is wrong with him on the day was he could be quicker off his line apart from that looked a good solid safe keeper. Real shame he is not 6 foot plus as I feel he would be playing higher then the SSML if he was.

Back Four. Not really tested for the whole 90mins, hold a tight high line, have a good shape to them. They like to play from the back and all of them are happy with the ball at their feet. The only fault is the two full backs on the day did not look like they had any real pace

Midfield. A strong midfield, like a tackle and looked strong in the air. The two wide players have some real pace about them and can hit a lovely cross. All of them like to have the ball at their feet and always look for the killer pass. Their only fault is the lads in the middle hold on to the ball just a little to long and can be caught on the ball.

Forwards. Have to say the lads that played up top including the sub that came are big and strong, have pace, work hard and know were the goal is. Will be a real handful for any centre backs in the prem. Must get tight to them, give them any room and they will be all over you.

I have only see them play this game and it was against a Herts County side.....But you still have to beat the team in front of you.

ref of ref hope this does not upset you or Craig.

Clock End - I can only say what I saw of them in the 90mins I watched.

The keeper is good, very vocal, gets the ball out quick throwing or kicking. Has good hands. The only thing that i can say is wrong with him on the day was he could be quicker off his line apart from that looked a good solid safe keeper. Real shame he is not 6 foot plus as I feel he would be playing higher then the SSML if he was.

Back Four. Not really tested for the whole 90mins, hold a tight high line, have a good shape to them. They like to play from the back and all of them are happy with the ball at their feet. The only fault is the two full backs on the day did not look like they had any real pace

Midfield. A strong midfield, like a tackle and looked strong in the air. The two wide players have some real pace about them and can hit a lovely cross. All of them like to have the ball at their feet and always look for the killer pass. Their only fault is the lads in the middle hold on to the ball just a little to long and can be caught on the ball.

Forwards. Have to say the lads that played up top including the sub that came are big and strong, have pace, work hard and know were the goal is. Will be a real handful for any centre backs in the prem. Must get tight to them, give them any room and they will be all over you.

I have only see them play this game and it was against a Herts County side.....But you still have to beat the team in front of you.

ref of ref hope this does not upset you or Craig.

i could not of worded that any better my self . you were bang on about all areas we had a few missing so it was a good chance for some of the lads to try and win there shirts . and our left back is just

back from a ban witched showed lol he is normaly one of our better players . our right back norm plays centre mid and the centre half norm plays right back but they still put in a good shift . i thought our new sighning from bedford town the number 10 was very good he made the other 2 forwards work hard the one that come on needed that goal he is our top scorer but has not been playing well

. thanks for your comments .

Clock End - Can't you guess what they're like judging by how Ref Off Ref is on here or do you mean the team. I see that Padbury got quite a lengthy mention in the Non League paper yesterday even though they were referred to as Tadbury.

Even I saw that Rhodes, the first time you make THE paper and the bloke can't spell the teams name right, and he said we scored with a 17th min pen, that was the second goal...never mind I guess.