Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 15 January

Was I? Don't even remember posting much yesterday! Maybe I was still fuming from the donkey who tried his best to break my ankle on Sunday morning.

Haha Rhodes has been sifting through Mitoo again....if he's as good as you say Rhodes why not trial at a club with more ambition if late rather than Cranfield and Ampthill, big fish in a small pond syndrome....no agent fee for you again haha

Another Division 2 side makes it's mark tonight, in what Rhodes calls a Mickey Mouse Cup but was the Buckingham Senior Charity Cup, Buckingham Athletic held a 2-0 lead against Mursley 5 minutes from the end of extra time, Mursley then managed to pull it level before winning 4-2 on penalties.

Ref Off Ref - You posted that on the wrong thread, the game was tonight however I expect Buckingham Athletic played an under strength side