Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what happend at cockforsters

From what I hear the new manager is a breath of fresh air.

Wasn't that what I said, get your money on Cockfosters for the Division 1 Championship next season

Haha Rhodes, like who's gonna take any advice from you....it's no good keep sucking up to Cockfosters, they don't want you on board.

Ref Off Ref - I'm not sucking up to them, I'm just saying it how it is

It's amazing how Rhodes can be in so many locations at the same time what with his head securely up so many firmaments.

Keeps - I bet you were praying Cockfosters would lose today so you could post that

Yes but cream always rises to the top doesn't it

TWAT !!!! :97:

reds9 do u not like cockforsters than you always slagging them off i was a kingsbury town supporter until we lost are club back your team

Is that quote in English, Welsh, Rumanian, Russian, or Double Dutch cheesy%20(2).gif

Dave - Reds9 does appear to be a bit of a fickle 'fair weather' supporter doesn't he, Reds76 seems okay and I think has supported the Chalk Lane Club for some considerable time but he can also be a bit over critical at times particularly of the previous Neil Ewing regime.

Dave - Reds9 does appear to be a bit of a fickle 'fair weather' supporter doesn't he, Reds76 seems okay and I think has supported the Chalk Lane Club for some considerable time but he can also be a bit over critical at times particularly of the previous Neil Ewing regime.

maybe red9 can meet and have a beer at cockfosters this saturday i going over to watch them never got to last saturdays game went to watford instead

Dave - Yes, it should be a good game with Buckingham Athletic on Saturday, I'll try to get there myself but somehow I doubt we will see Reds9