Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what happend at cockforsters

Yes but cream always rises to the top doesn't it

Well Mark Adams clearly knows what he is doing and has already turned Cockfosters around in a short space of time since arriving, he's a class act!

well he won 4 in 6 they must be not a bad side

Since taking over won 4 out of 7 and two of those wins were against very poor sides sitting 19th & 21st in the League, lets see what happens when they play the decent teams in the league,the sides they lost to are sitting 1st & 4th in the League, Draw against a side sitting 10th, time will tell!

Well Mark Adams clearly knows what he is doing and has already turned Cockfosters around in a short space of time since arriving, he's a class act!

Rhodes when teeth were put in your mouth a good a-hole was ruined you talk so much [****!!****] its untrue, what you know about anything could easily be written on a stamp!!!!

No wonder your so well liked on here!!!

Rhodes when teeth were put in your mouth a good a-hole was ruined you talk so much [****!!****] its untrue, what you know about anything could easily be written on a stamp!!!!

No wonder your so well liked on here!!!

Your fan club is growing by the minute Rhodes!

Reds9 - Well four wins from seven games would have been Alice in Wonderland stuff before Mark Adams joined wouldn't it!

Since taking over won 4 out of 7 and two of those wins were against very poor sides sitting 19th & 21st in the League, lets see what happens when they play the decent teams in the league,the sides they lost to are sitting 1st & 4th in the League, Draw against a side sitting 10th, time will tell!

get your facts right red your a cockforsters fan they lost to berko who are 1st that all in league not played the 4 place team well if my tram was still going i wish he was the boss

get your facts right red your a cockforsters fan they lost to berko who are 1st that all in league not played the 4 place team well if my tram was still going i wish he was the boss

Still not set the Lane alight for my liking with the players that has come in but needs time to settle and not a good score line at Royston either in Floodlit Cup like I said time will tell when they start playing better sides in the league which they havent done yet! Not 3 good wins in a row when you have played two teams in the bottom three.

Still not set the Lane alight for my liking with the players that has come in but needs time to settle and not a good score line at Royston either in Floodlit Cup like I said time will tell when they start playing better sides in the league which they havent done yet! Not 3 good wins in a row when you have played two teams in the bottom three.

Better than 3 defeats in a row against two teams in the bottom 3!

Great to see Fosters doing well.

From what I hear the new manager is a breath of fresh air.

well said red 76 i must get over to watch them my mates say it looking good for cockforsters they play at kings langley this week how would you get there if you got train or bus

From what I hear the new manager is a breath of fresh air.

Wasn't that what I said, get your money on Cockfosters for the Division 1 Championship next season