Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Friday 28/Saturday 29 January

Yet another bad injury to read about, hope the lad makes a successful and speedy recovery....nice to see Tring Army pass on his views as he was at the game only for the d1ck Rhodes to post after it about some trivial utter b*****ks and not wish the lad his best wishes....you are a waste of fkin space Rhodes, just for once have a heart and read what is written before you post.....some things in life actually are more important than you trying to reach 24k posts on here.

Maca....if you or anyone at your club ever reads on here, good luck mate and hope you're back playing soon

Edited by ref off ref

Yet another bad injury to read about, hope the lad makes a successful and speedy recovery....nice to see Tring Army pass on his views as he was at the game only for the d1ck Rhodes to post after it about some trivial utter b*****ks and not wish the lad his best wishes....you are a waste of fkin space Rhodes, just for once have a heart and read what is written before you post.....some things in life actually are more important than you trying to reach 24k posts on here.

Maca....if you or anyone at your club ever reads on here, good luck mate and hope you're back playing soon

we have more injury problems mate george and flux were both in a and e yesterday they both done there ankle ligerments sat .and tyrone is going for a scan this week but again its his knee ligerments . looks like the book needs to come back out lol .there has not been 2 games in a row this season were i have been able to play the same srarting 11 . one good thing is rocky is back this week after a 4 match ban just need to get him fit lol .

Craig...I wouldn't explain it on here as Rhodes will want to know why you haven't got a production line of ready made available players who can just replace those who are injured.

For those in the know that is 3 quality players to lose.....wont be easy to find replacements at such short notice especially as most players wont make the step down to Division 2, but then most clubs are just going through the motions now where as we are still in 2 cups and the league title race......time to start dialling numbers Craig LOL

Craig...I wouldn't explain it on here as Rhodes will want to know why you haven't got a production line of ready made available players who can just replace those who are injured.

For those in the know that is 3 quality players to lose.....wont be easy to find replacements at such short notice especially as most players wont make the step down to Division 2, but then most clubs are just going through the motions now where as we are still in 2 cups and the league title race......time to start dialling numbers Craig LOL

I'm sure the wages you pay them will entice a few down.

Finding 3 is easy try 8 !!! we had 8 different players saturday 7 of which started lol still all did themselves proud 0-0 half time then 2nd half the ref decides he wants to join in and deflecks one of our passes straight to their centre forward who scores !!!! 2nd goal great tackle and ball loops over our goalie from a deflection boooooo having said that they were a decent team and deserved to win on possesion i suppose but well done boys brilliant work rate will probably have 18-19 for wendesday got 3 keepers now thinking of playing them all lol

I'm sure the wages you pay them will entice a few down.

only for the d1ck Rhodes to post after it about some trivial utter b*****ks and not wish the lad his best wishes....

Ref Off Ref - Injuries are part and parcel of football though aren't they and go with the territory, obviously I have sympathy for the Bletchley Town lad however players know the risks when they step across that white line

Saturday 29 January

Premier Division

5 1 Hanwell Town v Haringey Borough

Haringey Borough's Website seems to be back on-line:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=285961&conf=&div=